Accepted Gag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:45240717&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID: prospektos / STEAM_0:0:45240717 (idk which one to use)
Date and Time of the Ban: 2019-08-28 20:30:46
Reason about the Ban: Overusing caps
Admin that Banned you: White Falcon
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:

mainly because I wasn't using caps. I don't know why I would wear a gag for a week for something someone else did.

Someone else was overusing caps, which I called out. Right after, two unrelated people, including me, were gagged for overusing caps, not the person actually overusing caps.
I can't remember which person was overusing caps, but I do remember someone using !calladmin for it. If you check the chatlogs you will see this person overusing caps.
The picture shows me saying "fail wrong person gagged" after which I got gagged for overusing caps. It also shows me saying "CAPS" towards the person overusing caps.

I recall getting a 480 minute gag for me at which point I left the server, but on sourcebans that one (I think) is listed as 1 day.
I really like this server and I tend to type a lot of nonsense. If I would've been gagged for writing a ton of 'your mom' jokes, I would know why I got gagged, but I joined today having a week gag, which was strange to me.

Attachments

• 1567199154825.png
    1567199154825.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread