Declined Fuyu's admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fuyu ✿

- Name/Nickname: Fuyu (IRL name is Reef.)
- Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36571672
- Online Times: After 14 GMT+0 on weekdays, any time at weekends.
- Do you have an Microphone? Yes
- Previous experience in Admin/Mod (If any): Hosted DM servers, MGE servers, Jump servers and Surf servers over the course of 3 years. Currently adminning a small 2fort_classic server, a personal BBall server and an MGE server.
- What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Do you plan on visiting other servers in case of getting admin? I have almost 6 days play time on server #10, TDM Hightower 2. Yeah, definitely surf and VSH.
- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works? I'm incredibly experienced with all of SM and I'm confident I could handle adminship with ease with it.
- Why should we choose you? I care very, very deeply for server #10. However, it gets very, very little admin attention and people are allowed to do as they please on it unless I am there to call for an admin, or something of the sort so I believe applying for adminship on the server I love the most is the way to go. I definitely intend to continue to play this server (and other Panda servers) as time goes on. I am mature, calm and polite and feel I could make a difference, especially to the quality of server #10.
Thanks for reading!

What's wrong in 10? I have never ever gotten reports from it.

Reactions: Electrod
That's because no one honestly cares enough. There's constantly people not speaking English and ignoring anyone asking them to stop, and from what I recall there's been a few hackers recently that have taken a long time to get rid of. I make quite a lot of reports, that's odd.

And sometimes the level of excessive spawn camping is just wow.

The call function was disabled nearly two weeks ago and I don't have you in my list so I did not get any hacker reports.

Anyways, application looks good but I'm not sure if we need anybody for that server.

You should edit posts rather than double posting, though.

EDIT: yes Timo, I mean before it was removed.

That'd be why, yeah.
And hm, okay. I've seen more of that server than anyone else (I'm fairly sure, at least. Not gone through all of GameME. :p) and I'd say it does but that's down to you.

And yeah, sorry. Forgot I could do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's somewhat known that the most effective way to get an admin to do something is to contact them over Steam, whether you have any of us, I don't know, I've played very little on #2, my home is #1, but the short time I WAS there I did see you (I was that pyro you couldn't kill), alas I didn't see anything unusual.

Regarding verdicts, I'll abstain for now, not quite sure what to pickup on, English is good, but that's to be expected for another Brit, hits most bases on requirements, but I'm unsure if there's a real demand for more admins right now, I don't think anyone's ever needed to pay much attention to #2 since SMAC bans most hackers on its own. I may end up being there a little more if there's issues to be addressed.

He added me earlier this evening so he might report people to me. Although I told him I might be of little help.

(University, comp TF2, want to game less, etc.)

Conclusion after discussing with the admin-team:

Declined due to being able to contact admins in case of hackers and rulebreakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread