Accepted Fresh Dumbledores Apply [Jailbreak Server] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosteraz

Hello dear admins,

I want to apply for the position of the "Gameserver Admin" on the Jailbreak Server.

Information about me (Taken from the "List of Information we need about you")

Name: Iwo Berger (Real Life), Fresh Dumbledore and/or mosteraz (on Steam)

Steam2 ID: I never heard of a Steam2 ID, I will post the IDs I know.
ID: STEAM_0:1:61163821
ID3: [U:1:122327643]

General online time: Between 5-9 P.M. MEZ. I normally visit the server every 2nd Day and spend 1-3 hours on it.

Servers I play on/Wish to apply for: I have "only" played on the Jailbreak Server (which is the server I want to apply for).

Do you own a Mic?: Yes, I own a functioning microphone. I just (normally) don't use it, when I am not the warden. I also seem to have a noticeable (german) accent.

Previous Experience as Admin/Moderator: I am a moderator of a 30-Slot and a 10-Slot TeamSpeak-Server (The 2nd Server is a private Server though).

Experience with SourceMod: I have set up SourceMod on a small Server once, that are all my previous Experiences with it, but learning how to use it sounds pretty interesting actually.

Why you should choose me?: I am a rather calm and silent person. Thats all I will say here, because I don't want to advertise myself.

How would you do your Job (edited)?: I will not use my "admin-powers" and play like everyone else, unless there is a situation where a admin HAS to react. (Excessive Swearing, unaccidentally freekilling, Mic-Spam, Racism and this kind of stuff, also pardoning marked "innocent" freekillers who are about to get automatically banned by the server). Depending on the severity of the "misconduct", I will either issue a Guard-Ban of about 120 Minutes spent alive (Mic-Spam/Failing to be a good warden), Gag the player (Mic-Spam) 180 Minutes (excessive Freekilling) or a general (temporary) Ban
from the game (24 hours for Racism as an example). Thats how I would punish. If there are certain Guidelines for that, I will of course, do what these "Guidelines" say.

Edit: I you have more questions, write them in the thread. I will answer them.

Last edited:
Explain more in the last section the situation and the punishment for it

This is actually really good, I don't play on Jailbreak or know you at all but from application alone I'd wager you're an alright person.

Call me stupid, but I think I've never seen you on the Jailbreak server. Maybe I just don't remember your name or because I have other names popping up in my head. Anyways, your game time on the server is about 2 days, which is usually enough for those who apply (not that there is a minimum requirement for playtime, just a recommendation).
Your chat is surprisingly clean from what I can see and I do redeem yourself "worthy". But I have yet to give you my vote.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth
Call me stupid, but I think I've never seen you on the Jailbreak server. Maybe I just don't remember your name or because I have other names popping up in my head. Anyways, your game time on the server is about 2 days, which is usually enough for those who apply (not that there is a minimum requirement for playtime, just a recommendation).
Your chat is surprisingly clean from what I can see and I do redeem yourself "worthy". But I have yet to give you my vote.

I actually visit the server since some months.........I think I have never seen you either, looks like we always miss each other

don't worry i see him often ;).
must go check his chatlog but otherwise he is a quite good player. i don't remember see him breaking rules intentionally.

well, his chatlog is clear. he is active and friendly for me it is a +1.

I have played with you, I have never seen you freekill or behave inmature, I believe you would be an great admin ;)

As Da Random said, I also don't remember you (maybe for changed nicknames). So, now I judge the good application only, and the fact that OxyGen knows you as a good player is also enough. For me, it's a +0.5

Accepted.

Kevin will add you to give you your rights. The Jailbreak admins (Matt-ers, Maddity, Da Random) will decide among themselves who your primary mentor will be.

Thank You Senpais ;_;

I will do my best....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread