Freeday immunity to guards even after warden dies and freedays and armoury. (2 Viewers)

stalker455655

Hi, sorry for long name but i made this into 1 thread with 2 problems i have. :)

Well basically i would like to point out that freedays become basically gods after the warden dies, which means they can land the first hit on guards or block them from killing the prisoners which went in armory.It did happen to me twice or three times.

What i suggest is this:After the warden dies freedays loose their immunity to guard damage.Sine its automatically freeday for everyone :).

Also i would like to ask if freedays are suppose to ask the warden if they can go in armoury.
Because i dont allow them to go in armoury when i am the warden even thou they are freeday i dont feel like a pyro just aiming his flamethrower at me.What i am saying is that freedays should not be allowed to the armoury with out wardens permission.

-stalker455655

501212_101.png

I support both ideas.

As I play a lot of sniper, I know just fine that if I'm on freeday (LR), I can just go into the armoury and give a headshot anytime I want because they can't kill me. (I don't do that tho)

This is kinda unfair, but could be avoided by balancing/fixing at least one of the above mentioned things.

Last edited:
Reactions: stalker455655
Well I don't think we can do anything about it, we are not the maker of Jailbreak so sorry to disapoint you.

Well I don't think we can do anything about it, we are not the maker of Jailbreak so sorry to disapoint you.

Yeah but maybe you can add this to rules. Where the freeday has to ask the warden to go in armoury.
And i think you can implement the immunity thing.

• Agree
Reactions: ITF Guerilla
Yeah but maybe you can add this to rules. Where the freeday has to ask the warden to go in armoury.
And i think you can implement the immunity thing.
They can add it to the rules, but they can't implement things to Jailbreak as they can't/don't have permission to modify the coding.

They can add it to the rules, but they can't implement things to Jailbreak as they can't/don't have permission to modify the coding.

Oh ok then well at least i think it should be in rules.

I support both ideas too ...
Simply it is not normal prisoners have weapons in jail ...
And about freeday people, when warden die ... It is bad too, because freeday prisoners (immune against damage) can destroy all engineers buildings (it is punishable for red team) and blue team can not do anything ...
Next thing is when warden die, LR freeday prisoners can withou problem go to office and touch all time button for open exit ---> Guards have not chance do anything with it ...
It is much more problems with this things...
*** I am for: Red team including the freeday prisoners from LR can't join armory/office ***
*** When it will be possible, all immune against damage will lost, when warden die ***
When it can not possible, then will suffice little change rules and all this things can be almost resolved :)
It is only my proposal :)

Well, you missed this situation:
I have freeday's immunity. I DON'T go to the armoury, because Warden said me not to go.
... Warden dies (or disconnect), poor guy. So, now, I can go to the armoury: "Who can kill me?". And... the end is the same in your last reply.

BUT, you'd know that freeday's immunity is many times bugged. Usually there's the evil beam, and not the stars of immunity around you, which shows you are in Freeday. (we admins can fix it but not always as you can imagine!)
So, in most of times, freedayers who don't respect rules when warden is dead, and are too much annoying towards guards (also sapping builings), they can be killed (since they have no real immunity).

My suggestion is: It's all OK, these situations are not a real problem. :hoof:
I agree only on "Wardens can decide if also freedayers can go to armoury", but as we said, that can become useless or not (if freedayers have evil beam).

But we talking about problem with freeday people (who have damage immunity against guards)
Problems starts, when warden die and other guards can not anything with people who have damage immunity.
As i said ... These people can without problems go to office (touch all time button for open exit), destroy buildings (then other guards can't kill him, because he has damage immunity) and other thing what was written ...

• Agree
Well, you missed this situation:
I have freeday's immunity. I DON'T go to the armoury, because Warden said me not to go.
... Warden dies (or disconnect), poor guy. So, now, I can go to the armoury: "Who can kill me?". And... the end is the same in your last reply.

BUT, you'd know that freeday's immunity is many times bugged. Usually there's the evil beam, and not the stars of immunity around you, which shows you are in Freeday. (we admins can fix it but not always as you can imagine!)
So, in most of times, freedayers who don't respect rules when warden is dead, and are too much annoying towards guards (also sapping builings), they can be killed (since they have no real immunity).

My suggestion is: It's all OK, these situations are not a real problem. :hoof:
I agree only on "Wardens can decide if also freedayers can go to armoury", but as we said, that can become useless or not (if freedayers have evil beam).

What both of us were saying is that "when its no bugged" it causes a lot of problems. I mean ive been warden so many times and i would open cells and just get sniped. Aint that just fun?

What if freedays can't rebel?

Edit; Whereas rebelling would be both going into armoury and damage a BLU

• Disagree
Reactions: jannyR
What if freedays can't rebel?

Edit; Whereas rebelling would be both going into armoury and damage a BLU
When a freeday guy attacks blu/warden hi's lr(freeday) status removes and they can kill him.

What I mean is, what if they are not allowed to rebel.

As in, getting a rule that forbids them of it.

Thats going to be a horrible rule,since freedays do what they want XD, except when i play where i just dont allow them to go to armory ;)

It's still crap, freeday people can go to armory and office :D
Look at this --> "Prisoner with weapon" =D It's ridiculous :D

• Winner
Thats going to be a horrible rule,since freedays do what they want XD, except when i play where i just dont allow them to go to armory ;)
Haha, I suppose I must apologise. I have played around 900 hours on a different Jailbreak, so some of these rules seem so unnecessary to me, but they had around 93 rules for prooobably every scenario :p Back there, the only thing freedays could do was to watch

It's still crap, freeday people can go to armory and office :D
Look at this --> "Prisoner with weapon" =D It's ridiculous :D

You just summed up what i wrote dude XD

Users who are viewing this thread