Declined fracture's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's your username? fracture

What is your SteamID? 76561198152776132

What is your type of punishment? Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Matth

Why were you punished? For being toxic

Why should we revoke your punishment? It's been a long time since I got the mute + gag. And I've changed alot since then, I understand fully if I dont get unbanned. Ty

STEAM_0:0:96255202

I see you're related to the other appeal hence they happened at the same time.
I'll get to this later on.

Have you used alt accounts to play on panda community? If not, is there anybody in your household that also plays TF2 that could of played on panda community? If so, for either of the questions, can you link those accounts on this thread?

Also your profile...The comments are not giving the best impression that you have 'changed'.

Being the skeptical little shit that I am, I did some searching with Fracture's steamID and found other bans/mutes/gags on other communities that have been dealt to them in-between the mute given on panda and now.

Racism/toxicity being most of the reasons for these punishments, now obviously they could've changed since then but the latest one was during October which makes me doubtfull.

I thought this information might be important to this appeal, if it's not then my apologies.

Reactions: Raggeman and Madact
Being the skeptical little shit that I am, I did some searching with Fracture's steamID and found other bans/mutes/gags on other communities that have been dealt to them in-between the mute given on panda and now.

Racism/toxicity being most of the reasons for these punishments, now obviously they could've changed since then but the latest one was during October which makes me doubtfull.

I thought this information might be important to this appeal, if it's not then my apologies.

That is actually informative, I kind of forgot to check this out. Thanks!

Thing is these punishments where back almost a year February 2021. Although they are after the panda punishments, with them being so far back, I can't really say if they hold weight.

Here's the thing about this all. From what I've seen from your profile I really don't think you've changed fracture. I could give you a second chance by just lifting your gag and monitoring you, but I'd only do that if I believe you have a chance of being changed.

Lets give this another 2-3 months. Maybe give a better impression next time in the 2-3 months and I may lift the gag only in the future.

Reactions: Mikey and Flynt
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread