Declined Fox.exe's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox.exe

Banned
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:463486207&Submit
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Fox.exe
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): [U:1:926972414]
Date and Time of the Ban: 2022-02-11 17:09:12
Reason about the Ban: Attempted Scamming
Admin that Banned you: Solar/Mikey
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Im banned for 2-3 months now the original bad was by solar for spamming commands and it was swiched by mikey to perma coz some stole my account i had 1 day untill i would be unbanned soo this is the appeal for the scam ban witch i dont think i should be banned coz someone stole my account im happy to have it back and i would be happy to play on panda again i rly enjoied my time on panda deatrun and panda dogeball i would like to play on theam again if it wont get accepted its fine i will play on skial but i would rly like to play here again sometime ;(

Fox.exe

Alright this is some bs to a high degree. Stolen or not its your own fault for "losing" your account if that even is the case. Which as far i see is another bs story.
And you just happen to get your account back without even losing any items? Must be a really generous scammer if he just took your account to scam other people (in this case a full staff member) and not take anything from your inventory. but as far i see its its just another lie stacked on the ones you already told before and its tiring really.
Gonna decline this since nothing else is worth explaining here. you had to many chances already to clean your act and you didnt.
Declined

6A66DBB6-82DA-4538-A67C-AF4753DDBCBC.jpegCB952376-1872-496A-82C3-4483A497D4FD.png

just for a good history thats apparently the only proof he has to say he got hijacked, no steam support mailing history nothing.
ban stays as its justified and the excuses arent solid - incase proof gets provided ban may be lifted but from the current standpoint not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread