Four of my best brainfarts (2 Viewers)

EvoWarrior5

Contributor
Quick thread before going to sleep.

These are four of my best brainfarts that I have remembered. Mostly because one of them was today and one other was yesterday, but that's irrelevant.

Here goes:

I was randomly doing this quiz on dinosaurs and such, and at some point there was this question "Why did man never hunt dinosaurs?" with options:

A. They tasted badly or something
B. Man had never seen diosaurs
C. Dinosaur's skin was too thick or
D. Something else

And I thought like "uuh I'll go with the skin one. That sounds legit."

Suddenly nope it was B "We had never seen dinosaurs."

*realisation*

...DUH

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The other day I was thinking of my Filamental (lamp hat on Pyro) and I thought like "lol if the lightbulb hadn't been invented we wouldn't have had that hat now."

...No wait if the lightbulb hadn't been invented we wouldn't even have games now...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today I felt like I had to pee, and I was thinking of one's bladder and such. Then I wondered "Hey so your bladder, which holds your pee, is right there, but so where is your seed stored? Like somewhere right next to the bladder and also in connection with your-"

*realises testicles are still a thing*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

This one happened last summer when I was in Ireland. I had a crust and was scratching it because it was itchy, and then it opened and a little blood came out. I licked it and it tasted kinda funny (because it's blood), and then I thought: "Wait, what if I had aids and by licking my own blood just now I infected myself with it?"

*Worries for a second until I realise just how fucking stupid that is*

Reading this I actually thought of a good joke.. But then again, I tried making it as bad as possible.
Why does Evo only make threads before he goes to sleap? I guess we could say he leaps away! Get it?....
I should sleep by now...

Reading this I actually thought of a good joke.. But then again, I tried making it as bad as possible.
Why does Evo only make threads before he goes to sleap? I guess we could say he leaps away! Get it?....
I should sleep by now...
I was laughing so hard, then your god damn joke ruined it.

Reactions: Kevin
I gave you a warning for shitty jokes. Yeah. That's right. Take those meaningless virtual infractions.

I gave you a warning for shitty jokes. Yeah. That's right. Take those meaningless virtual infractions.
I suppose that's for JUI? Ahahahahahahahaha! Get it? DUI! JUI!
I tried to stop, they just keep coming ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread