I will be posting this on behalf of @zSeptic

SourceBans Ban URL:Doesn't apply since its a forum ban
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000):Doesn't apply since its a forum ban
Date and Time of the Ban: about a year ago
Reason about the Ban: Shit posting
The admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute / teamban:

Hello again from Septic to the forums. I've come here to appeal my forum ban again with corrections to my previous one. First off I'd like to say that what I did do in the past was completely unnecessary and I apologize to anyone who was caught in the crossfire of my misbehaviour. The corrections I have made was to apologize to the people I could get a hold of, that being Madact and ZeroPC for the shit I caused them on the forums. I hope now that we can be on good terms, and hopefully in turn can vouch for me on this appeal and hopefully start anew with the community. I'd like to make clear of my intentions now. As it has been at least a year since all of this happened, I feel it was the appropriate time to make good of what happened during that year. I'd like to think I'm a lot more mature now and I hope during the upcoming future I can prove to everyone how much I have. This would have included before making this specific appeal as I have been trying to get back into the server[Panda JB] and hopefully, people can see a difference on how I approach everyone and everything. If this appeal does get accepted it would be a good step moving forward to everything else that I want a clean slate in. That is in relations to the comm ban that I have which was given to me on 7/28/2019 and the guardban which was, I believe a little bit beforehand. If anyone could give me that date that would be greatly appreciated. I hope that this gets accepted, it would mean a lot to me, as I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was all taken away by my own undoings. Thank you ♥

I will be posting this on behalf of @zSeptic

SourceBans Ban URL:Doesn't apply since its a forum ban
Name of your Banned Steam Account:
Steam ID (Example : STEAM_0:0:00000000):Doesn't apply since its a forum ban
Date and Time of the Ban: about a year ago
Reason about the Ban: Shit posting
The admin that Banned you: @Kevin
Why should you receive a unban for the ban/gag/mute / teamban:

Hello again from Septic to the forums. I've come here to appeal my forum ban again with corrections to my previous one. First off I'd like to say that what I did do in the past was completely unnecessary and I apologize to anyone who was caught in the crossfire of my misbehaviour. The corrections I have made was to apologize to the people I could get a hold of, that being Madact and ZeroPC for the shit I caused them on the forums. I hope now that we can be on good terms, and hopefully in turn can vouch for me on this appeal and hopefully start anew with the community. I'd like to make clear of my intentions now. As it has been at least a year since all of this happened, I feel it was the appropriate time to make good of what happened during that year. I'd like to think I'm a lot more mature now and I hope during the upcoming future I can prove to everyone how much I have. This would have included before making this specific appeal as I have been trying to get back into the server[Panda JB] and hopefully, people can see a difference on how I approach everyone and everything. If this appeal does get accepted it would be a good step moving forward to everything else that I want a clean slate in. That is in relations to the comm ban that I have which was given to me on 7/28/2019 and the guardban which was, I believe a little bit beforehand. If anyone could give me that date that would be greatly appreciated. I hope that this gets accepted, it would mean a lot to me, as I didn't realize how much I missed it until it was all taken away by my own undoings. Thank you ♥
accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread