Accepted Fiescha´s Apply for Admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel a little compelled to retract my vote from hearing all this. I have played with him/her just a little and thought he/she was all right. We communicated pretty well but if those who have communicated with them for a long time plus if there is a confirmed begging? I'm not sure if they where asking for approval on the admin position or their friend request towards da random.

I'm not sure where all of this is heading really because people are saying this and that but no negatives votes.

Different voices. i known danny long time, but didnt play so much with him, but i hopefully have a Chance earned.

I feel a little compelled to retract my vote from hearing all this. I have played with him/her just a little and thought he/she was all right. We communicated pretty well but if those who have communicated with them for a long time plus if there is a confirmed begging? I'm not sure if they where asking for approval on the admin position or their friend request towards da random.

I'm not sure where all of this is heading really because people are saying this and that but no negatives votes.
At firtst im a boy ^^. I hope u give me a little Chance now to test me at war3source. You ll see i´m ok. I´m a fair and good player and i didnt see admin´s at certain time´s. I just see danny1998 one time at week if it comes up. ive seen panda needs more admins. i hope here i am. I let myself in a much, because I have not yet experienced as Admin. I know not so many innovations, but would like to know much.

so after playing with fiescha i realise he really is a good person. friendly and positive ^^. +1 good luck =D

• Useful
Reactions: Fiescha and Madact
Accepted, welcome to the team.

Contact Kevin to get your permissions.

Your mentor will be Danny.

Reactions: Fiescha
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread