FF2 damage text (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intellectus

For some reason I can't see the green damage text displayed at the bottom of the screen when spectating players. Any help?

I'm experiencing the same problem on VSH, because I'm using the default HUD, which crops the view, when you're dead. Furthermore, the top 3 damage displayed on top left corner is also hidden. That might be the problem for you as well, if you're using default HUD that is.

I have the same issue. I never see the damage spectating others. Well on rare occassions, the other day i saw damage but most of the times its just nothing.

I'm experiencing the same problem on VSH, because I'm using the default HUD, which crops the view, when you're dead. Furthermore, the top 3 damage displayed on top left corner is also hidden. That might be the problem for you as well, if you're using default HUD that is.

What!? There is supposed to be something in the top left corner?

• Agree
Reactions: Nightascythe1
Damn Danny you scared me to death. But you think the problem will be solved adding a custom hud?

I have never had any issue untill recently. Thats why i reacted to it because suddenly one day i couldnt see it anymore.

Damn Danny you scared me to death. But you think the problem will be solved adding a custom hud?
A custom HUD that doesn't crop the screen, as soon as you die, I suppose.

I have never had any issue untill recently. Thats why i reacted to it because suddenly one day i couldnt see it anymore.
I changed back to default HUD recently as well, and I couldn't see the damage either.

A custom HUD that doesn't crop the screen, as soon as you die, I suppose.

I changed back to default HUD recently as well, and I couldn't see the damage either.
i guess its yet another thing valve broke

Thank you @Danny so far it works with changing to a custom HUD. Hopefully it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread