Accepted FF2 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUKE

Your name
I`m Luke, also known as Lukas.

Your age

Your Steam ID
Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:49360380

Steam32 ID

Your general online times and your timezone

• Fridays - 8pm to 12pm
  • Saturdays - 11am to 8pm
  • Sundays - 11am to 8pm
From Monday to Thursday I am usually online around 9pm for an hour. I am living in the CET(Central European Timezone).

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I usually play on the FF2 - Server and also would like to apply for it.

Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

Sure, I would visit every server, if necessary.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes, but I don`t use it many times. I prefer to communicate by chatting with other players.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

None.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

None.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Community comes first. Always. I would try my best to make the FF2-Server a better experience for everyone. I know a lot of players on the FF2 Server and I am pretty active "FF2 - Panda" player myself.

(Currently I am studying Media Computer Science and if possible, I would love to design and create new bosses as an admin for the Panda Community.)

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Basically every user that is abusing something that is not intended by the game mechanics AND/OR is harming other players, will be punished. First the user will get a warning and if he/she is doing it again, he/she will get punished.

For Example:
  • If a user is micspamming, the user will get gagged.
  • If a user is using cheating tools, the user will get banned.
  • If a user is using exploits, the user will get kicked. If he/she repeats the process , the user will get banned.
But most important are the specific server rules themselves!

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Basically every user that is abusing something that is not intended by the game mechanics AND/OR is harming other players, will be punished. First the user will get a warning and if he/she is doing it again, he/she will get punished.

For Example:
  • If a user is micspamming, the user will get gagged.
  • If a user is using cheating tools, the user will get banned.
  • If a user is using exploits, the user will get kicked. If he/she repeats the process , the user will get banned.
But most important are the specific server rules themselves!
Although I am not an admin, but I was an admin on the FF2 TX server Panda has. I'm also just dropping what I think, don't @ me

The application itself is good, until the final section. You need to expand on the punishments. How long will the user be gagged/banned? How many times before you will place a perm on the player? How many warnings will be given out? Do you even know the "specific server rules"?

Also looking at the chatlog of the applicant, there doesn't seem to be too much enforcing (in fact there is actually some insulting). If you want to be an admin, please begin enforcing the rules. Even if you aren't admin; you can record and report.

Anyways I'll leave the stomping to the actual admins. Good luck!

Last edited:
After reading Ger's comment, I took a look at the applicant's chat log. Here are some questionable remarks you Admins might take into consideration:
8qk9.PNG

gdyj.PNG

zx74.PNG

He also constantly talks about "raping" people.

I forgot to mention that I love the usage of sarcasm and I got a pretty dark humour too, but when I am writing stuff like this in the chat. I make sure that nobody gets offended by it. Most of it seems to be pretty random, but it`s always hard to know someone without having any context. Finally I have to admit that it was a fault and that these kind of messages don`t belong into the chat. Sorry!

• Funny
Reactions: Geronimo
Overall the application is nice...But I would like to see the punishment section more detailed...If you can please clearify your punishments format and each punishment-for-rule-broken in detail that would be appreciated...

The chats that Cryptic showed in this thread are really out of a "admin speech".I don't really care if you didn't mean to insult anybody and also made sure nobody got offended.If you are willing to become an admin...you better be sure to clear that out a bit.

Now for the player...You are friendly and capable of handling the admin's tasks...Activity is nice and with that playtime you sure know what's good and wrong on FF2.

Although I would really like to see the things I said before implemented and then give you a real opinion

NEUTRAL.

I just wanna point out the fact that one of the chat logs is "rape his loli ass," with that in mind I would like to ask if that was when you were on the server and I was last or was that in random context?

Reactions: ChipZ
First of all, sorry for the late reply! I was pretty busy yesterday.

@Loli Police This message is another example for important context. However I am really sorry. I will not post these kind of messages ever again. They truly don`t fit to someone , who wishes to become an admin. With that being said, I really would like to be someone that the players look up to and help them will all their questions around FF2 and other stuff.

@TekkitFappit Here is a detailed list of my punishments for each category:

Idling
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 2 hours
  5. Ban for 6 hours
  6. Ban for 12 hours
  7. Ban for 24 hours
  8. Ban for 1 week
  9. Perma Ban

Exploiting

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 6 hours
  5. Ban for 12 hours
  6. Ban for 24 hours
  7. Ban for 1 week
  8. Perma Ban

Camping as a boss
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Slay
  4. Ban for 2 hours
  5. Ban for 6 hours
  6. Ban for 12 hours
  7. Ban for 24 hours
  8. Ban for 1 week
  9. Perma Ban

Caps

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag for 1 hour
  4. Gag for 2 hours
  5. Gag for 6 hours
  6. Gag for 12 hours
  7. Gag for 24 hours
  8. Gag for 1 week
  9. Perma Gag

Hacking
  1. Perma Ban

Foreign Language

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag/Mute for 1 hour
  4. Gag/Mute for 2 hours
  5. Gag/Mute for 6 hours
  6. Gag/Mute for 12 hours
  7. Gag/Mute for 24 hours
  8. Gag/Mute for 1 week
  9. Perma Gag/Mute
Insulting
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 3 hours
  4. Ban for 12 hours
  5. Ban for 24 hours
  6. Ban for 1 week
  7. Perma Ban
Sexism, Racism
I think that these aspects deserve their own category. Nobody should be disrespected for their gender or their country that they were born in.
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 16 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

Spamming in the chat

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Gag for 1 hour
  4. Gag for 2 hours
  5. Gag for 4 hours
  6. Gag for 12 hours
  7. Gag for 24 hours
  8. Gag for 1 week
  9. Perma Gag

Spamming in the voice chat

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Mute for 1 hour
  4. Mute for 2 hours
  5. Mute for 4 hours
  6. Mute for 12 hours
  7. Mute for 24 hours
  8. Mute for 1 week
  9. Perma Mute

Abusing the !report & !calladmin function

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 1 hour
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 12 hours
  6. Ban for 24 hours
  7. Ban for 1 week
  8. Perma Ban

Teaming/Farming
  1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 2 hours
  5. Ban for 4 hours
  6. Ban for 12 hours
  7. Ban for 24 hours
  8. Ban for 1 week
  9. Perma Ban

Inappropriate Sprays

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 2 hours
  4. Ban for 4 hours
  5. Ban for 12 hours
  6. Ban for 24 hours
  7. Ban for 1 week
  8. Perma Ban

Advertising

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Ban for 4 hours
  4. Ban for 16 hours
  5. Ban for 1 week
  6. Perma Ban

Dealing no damage on purpose

1. First warning
  2. Second warning
  3. Kick
  4. Ban for 2 hours
  5. Ban for 4 hours
  6. Ban for 12 hours
  7. Ban for 24 hours
  8. Ban for 1 week
  9. Perma Ban

Last edited:
Reactions: TekkitFappit
Ok.Thanks for clearifying the punishments and your format.

With the hope you clear your chat...

I am changing my opinion to +1.

~ Good Luck ~

Reactions: LUKE
Not any thread I usually would comment on, but keep in mind that perm is always punishment number 6. Some places you state that perm is 7th, example caps.

It’s not a major mistake and easy to fix anyways, good luck!

you are an active and a nice player on ff2 who dont break rules and even you warn people to not break rules. As i can see you are making a progress on your chat .

I think in my opinion you deserve +1 here you go.

I dont rlly know what to write here. Hmm the other opinions looking really good. After the second sentence i got you reader.

Now its time for my opinion about you. Well you enforcing rules, nice to every player, helps them and so on. I think you would be a great addition in our team. Ill give you a +1 so good luck and see ya on ff2

*smoke bomb*

Thank you guys for all the positive feedback :nekoheart:

I have nothing personal to add, IceSoul pretty much said everything I was gonna say. :D

So +1 from me

• Funny
Reactions: LUKE and IceSoul
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread