Pending [FF2 #13]Unplayable Hale causes all players to crash out of their game. (1 Viewer)

SharpTips

Not much to add, once St.Heffe loses a life he will then crash all players including himself to their desktop.

• Scared
Reactions: TimTims
Another bug: Handsome Rogue has infinite timestop.

It's annoying that I can't edit messages so I'll just type the rest here,
Some hales have 2 Superjumps/Teleport when they should have 1(def a bug.)
And just to make sure: Did all the hales used to have this insane super jump where it sends them all the way across the map? Because every superjump is like that, now. Unless I just remember things wrong.

EU or US? confirm twice.
i dont see any crashes on EU.

It's annoying that I can't edit messages so I'll just type the rest here,
Some hales have 2 Superjumps when they should have 1(def a bug.)
And just to make sure: Did all the hales used to have this insane super jump where it sends them all the way across the map? Because every superjump is like that, now. Unless I just remember things wrong.
think first then write maybe?

EU or US? confirm twice.
i dont see any crashes on EU.
Crashes happen on our side, the players.
Wdym "Think first", we're slowly discovering the bugs together in the server. I couldn't possibly know we would discover an additional bug after the St.Heffe one.
It's in EU FF2#13.
You're welcome.

Crashes happen on our side, the players.
Wdym "Think first", we're slowly discovering the bugs together in the server.
It's in EU FF2#13
instead of replying all 2 minutes gather them together and write it at once then you dont need to complain that you cant edit threads.

Again, we discovered the 2nd bug like 10-15 minutes later. Unless you want another thread about it

Users who are viewing this thread