Accepted FF2 #13 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiji

- Your name and/or nickname
Kruphixx

- Your age
<redacted>

- Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need permission as I'm older than 15.

- Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:88897853

- Your general online times and your timezone
3PM to 11PM during the week, 9AM to 11PM during weekends. My timezone is CET.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Currently my main server is #13. I also occasionally join #05 and #09, but not as much as I used to. However I would still join those servers in case of a report.

- Current playtime on relevant server(s):
12d 11:15:26h

- Do you have a working microphone?
No and I hope that's not a major issue. I always prefered text chat.

- Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was moderating several minecraft servers in the past.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I have a bit of experience but not enough, so I wish to learn more.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I have a lot of fun playing on the server, and I hate when players ruin the fun for everyone without getting punished when an admin isn't online (e.g by camping, delaying etc.), so I wish to change that. I love this server and I would like to help it out as much as I can.
Of course, I sometimes report players by /call (I also used to post reports on the forums, unfortunately I don't really post any anymore, but I'm hoping to change that soon), however the admins can't always respond to calls. I also try to warn players whenever they're breaking a rule, but obviously players don't always listen.
The reason I'm applying for #13 is because I think the server currently doesn't have enough admins, so I would like to help out. I would also respond to calls quickly, make sure to warn players before punishing them, and telling them what they did wrong. Every player would be treated the same, no matter if I like them or dislike them. On top of that, I'm pretty active on the server. I usually play for 1-2 hours, then join again later for another 1-2 hour session. I play a bit less on some days, and a bit more on some days.

And last thing - I know my chatlogs may seem a bit inmature at the moment, but I promise that will also change.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

1. Bans/Gags/Mutes - As I said above, players will obviously be warned before being punished.
- 480 minutes | 8 hours
- 1440 minutes | 1 day
- 4320 minutes | 3 days
- 10080 minutes | 1 week
- 43200 minutes | 1 month
- 99999 minutes | Permanent ban/gag/mute (ask a full admin for a permanent ban)

2. Inappropiate spray
- Warn, ask to change
- Kick, again ask to change in the kick message
- Spray ban

3. AFK players
- Slap, to make sure they're actually afk
- Kick
- Punishment

4. Not dealing damage
- Warn
- Slay
- Punishment

5. Advertising cheats
- Permanent gag/mute

6. Cheating
- Record a demo for evidence
- Ban for 99999 minutes then ask a full admin for a permanent ban

Links:

HLStats
Bans
Comms

Thank you for reading :)

Hello Kruphixx,
I'm sorry to be also late on replying on this appeal...
The applicant respects and enforces rules, he has clean chatlogs "for now".

About punishment Exploit,AFK Players (hale and red team), and Delaying Round.
Here is my own punishment table for now...

Exploit
First offence:A warning through text/voice chatSecond offence: KickThird offence 12 hours cooldown banFourth offence: 24 hours cooldown banFinal offence: Perma-Ban
AFK Player
First offence: Make sure they're actually afk with TimeBomb / SlapsSecond offence: Kick... if he/she come back and afk kick again Third offence: 3 hours BanFourth offence: 8 hours cooldown banFinal offence: 12 Hours
Delaying Round, Teaming
First offence:A warning through text/voice chatSecond offence: Kick / SlayThird offence 8 hours cooldown banFourth offence: 12 hours cooldown banFinal offence: perm ban
AFK Hale
First offence: KickSecond offence: kickThird offence : KickFourth offence: 8 hours cooldown banFinal offence: 24 hours ban

My vote will be Neutral.
I believe that you can change your behavior with old chat logs

I will try my best to join the server when I can and hope that I see you on there so that neutral becomes a
+1.

Have A Nice Day

Reactions: Jiji
Hello Ace, I appreciate the feedback.
As I said in the app, I'm slowly but surely working on improving my chat logs.

• Useful
Reactions: Aces
Hello Kruphixx! Nice to see ya apply for FF2 #13.
As far as I have seen, what you said is true, and while I agree with Ace about the chat logs, I think you are still most likely viable for a position as a trial here.
I find the punishments alright, tho I usually start the first punishment with 12 hours, and not 8, but of course thats for you to decide.
I definitly see you often enough on the server that id count you as a more active trial like me.

My vote will be positive, and I am giving you a +1, aswell.
Good Luck!

Attachments

• Popcorn Darkwolf.png
    Popcorn Darkwolf.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 101
Reactions: Jiji
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Baka - should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread