Accepted Falk's VSH #05 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falkì

Username:
My real name is Niccolò but you can just use my in-game nickname Falkì

Steam32 ID:
STEAM_0:0:532157370

Your age:

Current playtime on relevant server(s):
24d 01:34:21h on VSH #05 ( https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=563914 )

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Bans and Comms

Who gave you permission to apply?
I don't need a permission since I'm older than 15

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report:
I mainly if not always play on VSH #05. Very rarely I jump in other servers

General online times:
5pm to 12pm
and / or
11am to 3pm

Time zone:
Time zone in Italy (GMT+2)

Do you have a working microphone?

Yeah, I do have a working mic but I only use it when I know I can speak wisely.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator and experience with Sourcemod
I currently own and host a local private VSH server to test my custom maps and random Sourcemod plugins.
Still this can be my first time being an Admin for a Community and I don't know what to expect ( I'm kinda anxious lol )

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
Insulting / Heavy ThreatRacismSpam in Textchat / Voicechat + GhostingCheatingTeaming / Wasting time / Delaying / Camping as HaleFailhale / AFK
1st OffenceWarningWarningWarningPermanent banWarning + Beacon effect ( depending on the case )Warning
2nd Offence Gag for 30 minutesGag for 2 hoursGag for 30 minutesxKickKick
3rd Offence Gag for 2 hoursGag for 6 hoursGag for 2 hoursxBan for 2 hoursBan for 2 hours

The main reason on why I have chosen to apply is that VSH admins seem very busy lately and unable to respond to the calls.
Honestly I can not stand the behaviour of some recent players in the server.

Whether my application gets refused or accepted, VSH #05 will still be in desperate need of admins
Cattura.JPG

Hello Falki, nice to see someone apply. Im gonna try to keep it short this time. First of all the same thing i told uno on his app i am going to tell you, our punishment system is by default 5 punishes before the 6th is usually permanent. That can vary a bit to 5th or 7th punishment being permanent it depends on what he does and in which way. Normally we stack bans alone and mute/gags together but i have also seen admins stack mute and gag separately. If you would become admin this is easy to learn so yeah wrote that just for your information.

You are friendly, clean chatlogs the only thing i don't like in there is you arguing with people that insult your maps. Thats not a problem at all but just don't answer them or don't take it personal. Most people that don't like a map won't say "oh this map isn't to good for this gamemode" they just say trash map or w/e. Don't get triggerd by it and don't take it personal its not against you they just don't like your map so arguing there is most of the time pointless. You are also active and know the rules well. I don't know if you're anxiousness will effect any situation you are going through as admin, but if you become admin we will see if the job fits you and if you can handle it.
+1

So @Furken has been ill and hasn't been able to see you on but he mentions you go far back and knows what you are like with a little +1. They said if they have anything else to add when they're feeling better they will in private.

The 2 week mark is up so time to put this under review.
Any questions or inactivity during this process please let me know via PM forums, steam or discord. Good luck ::):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread