Invalid Fa||eN♫'s Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalleN

Name/Nickname: Fa||eN And Name In Real Life Is Daniel.

-Administrators who gave me permission to apply: Cttg' Nyah And DeadSworn

SteamID2: STEAM_0:1:60634823

General Online Times And My TimeZone: Since School isn't a problem i will most commonly be online every work day from 12:00 to 23:00 ,most likely when school requires more attention i will most commonly be online from 14:00 to 19:30 ,since i spend most of my time playing tf2 and what not.My Timezone Is Middle European Time(M.E.T for short).

Which Servers Do I Wish To Apply For: Although There Are Many Administrators That Applied For Dodgeball There Are Some Periods Of Time That They Are Not Online,And Through Out That Time Period There Could Be Potential Rule Breakers Going Un-Punished.So I Would Like To Become One Of The Admins At That Region(Dodgeball Ofcourse).I Would Also Like To Apply For The JailBreak Region Which Is Most Commonly Un-Supervised.

Do I Have A Microphone: Yes I Do,Although I Use It Only When Its Neccecary.

My Previous Experience As Administrator Or Moderator: I Currently Have No Experience As A Administrator Nor Moderator.Although I Know Some Basic Commands Such As Slay,Ban,Kick,etc.

Do I Have Experience With Administrating With SourceMod: Unfortunately No.

Why Should You Choose Me To Be A Part Of The Team? As I Stated Above I Am A Very Active Member In The Community.Because Of That Attribute I Can Be Most Helpful By Reporting Rule Breakers That I Bump Into Whilst Playing.Ofcourse By The Means "Report" I Mean By Calling Administrators And Giving Them Information About The Situation And I Let Them Proceed With The Punishment.Other Than That I Am A Friendly And Loving Person That Enjoys Spending Some Time Chatting And Having Fun With The Community.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: First Off I Would Give Him A Warning To Stop His Acts.If He Continues To Break The Rules I Would Give Him A Slay And Whilst At It Another Warning Indicating He Will Get Kicked From The Lobby If He Continues To Break The Rules.And Finally If He Re-Joins And Once Again Starts Breaking The Rules I Would Give Him A Ban(Depending On Which Rule And How Often He Broke It).

Applications for Dodgeball are not open. I was not informed about this "permission", this application does not have my consent.

And I would not have given it, seeing as how I have had to ban you for blocking after a clear warning and slay, and I've heard that you have stolen on occasions before - even though you had played on the server for some time already and knew the rules fully well.

I'll just be marking this as invalid.

Applications for Dodgeball are not open. I was not informed about this "permission", this application does not have my consent.

And I would not have given it, seeing as how I have had to ban you for blocking after a clear warning and slay, and I've heard that you have stolen on occasions before - even though you had played on the server for some time already and knew the rules fully well.

I'll just be marking this as invalid.

Might be wise to specify permission is required from a senior admin.

Might be wise to specify permission is required from a senior admin.

I was considering that earlier, yes. Was still thinking through how to handle permission regarding servers that have the apps "closed".

For this one however, I'm just shocked about the permission from two people, since it was clear as day that apps for Dodgeball are closed. If they weren't, Clea's wouldn't be on hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread