Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, this is a thread about you being banned. Not any details or any argument, or any request to get unbanned? What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

EDIT: dynamite thread title though. Love it.

Like somebody would post here just to say "HEI GUISE I GOT BANNED LEL TOP KEK".
>I was listening to music via !gs
>Liked the song
>Repeated it
>Got muted
>Keep calm and repeat the song
>Got banned
>Evo is doing great job

So basically you're leaving out.... Everything that happened. Just creating a straw man of the whole situation and attacking that rather than the real situation. Right. Looks like I will have to do the rational talking here.

So I already gagged you for three days one time because you'd been insulting pretty heavily on hightower. Now let's have a look at your chatlog from the past week:

stompy, quit being pathetic
killer, you're a faggot
both of you are idiots
asshole engi
dipshit :/

*skips half a page because it's getting repetitive at this point*

Next page:

with one being a cocksucking monkey and other a camping pussy
those engies ar efucking pathetic
you grimlokc, you should consider suicide
you're a fucking idiot
cant you just shut up, cunt?

Right, I guess I'll stop here. This was literally only 40 minutes. 40 minutes, are we serious? And I even skipped half of what you said in that time. This is ridiculous, I hope even you can see that. And I only judged you on what I saw in Hightower and what I saw in Hale today.

So then I warned you to stop insulting, I was very clear. I told you to stop insulting or you'd get permanently silenced. Since you had been trying to act funny and playing songs by searching for "!gs fucking gay admin", I told you that that included suggestively insultive songs. So what you try to play off as "just listening to a song lal" was something I explicitly warned you for. You proceeded to do it again, so I permanently silenced you, as I promised.

Then I very clearly told you to NOT circumvent that silence by playing songs with insultive titles again. And minutes later you look up the same song again. Very smooth.

You deserved the ban even more than I knew when I did it, scrutinising your chatlog further. You tried to play off the whole situation as admin abuse and you gave me no reason whatsoever to unban you: no apology, no promise for better behaviour, not even a properly made appeal.

Denied.

But you know that we're talking about particular situation? well, you don't, that's okay;
and I didn't search for the song randomly, because I knew this song before and tbh I like it. I repeated it, because grooveshark has tendency to randomly stop songs like that, too bad, eh?

Now you're trying to sound like you're smart. You banned me for (saying this again) particular situation, so don't bring up something that nobody cares about. Now imagine that I haven't told some noobs the truth about their "skill", haven't played hightower, and didn't ever see your ugly loadouts. Done? Great! So, we're on vsh server and situation that you banned me for happens, kk? Because that's how it looks like tbh, you banned me for listening to song that's called how it's called, gj, brave admin stopped dangerous melomaniac. you don't have voice chat logs, so you don't know if ppl I was talking to weren't using mics, you don't even know what they were doing.

I don't care what they were doing. Nothing is an excuse for those insults, ESPECIALLY not the one about telling him to kill himself.

I don't care whether you were playing the song because you like it. I also don't allow people to say the word 'nigger' even to look up a song. I'm that strict with it. If you want to listen to songs like that, go do it on youtube or download it. If I tell you not to look up songs with insultive titles and you do it still, you can expect the ban.

What you said in your chatlog a mere week ago is still relevant. Those insults were also after having been clearly warned not to insult at least once. I went into both your past chat and what happened today. Yes, I do care about what you've said the past week; it's very relevant. And I'm pretty sure that the ones you insulted cared as well, as would the other admins here.

Anyways, back to the main point here: you can say that you like the song all you want. Regardless of the truth factor behind it, I told you not to do it twice, and you kept doing it. You could have expected this.

Dunno what's wrong about that, for me it's just pressing - button. If you really care about people loving each other, then just ban 4/5 of the community.

Rules don't say anything about that and I don't think that you can create your own just like that.
Downloading songs is illegal.

You didn't know about that when you decided to abuse the banhammer, stop trying to sound like you're smart.

-||-
I did not expect it at all - a grown man who has been trusted by someone who's smart enough to host, administrate and run one of the biggest and one of the best european community & servers in probably the most popular FPS game has acted like some 3rd grader who has just hosted LAN Minecraft server and had his house made of virtual cubes burned down.

Dunno what's wrong about that, for me it's just pressing - button. If you really care about people loving each other, then just ban 4/5 of the community.

Right, this is the last time I'll reply before I lock the the thread since now your posts are just becoming really stupid.

People don't have to love each other, but you can't talk shit about the others all day, no.

Rules don't say anything about that

They obviously don't. As I just said, nobody is forced to love everyone. What the rules DO say is this:

Keep Racism and Swearing on minimum
Respect Admins and other Players

And you clearly violated both of them. Heavily.

and I don't think that you can create your own just like tha

Players are required to listen to the admins, rule-wise. If something is not explicitly in the rules but I have good reason to not allow something, my word goes. It is not abusing of my power, nor is it a bad thing. Sometimes it is needed so to keep order in the servers.

This is all completely irrelevant in your case though. You clearly violated the rules and I punished you for it after clear warnings. No abuse there. Just you not listening.

Downloading songs is illegal.

Then look them up on youtube or buy them if you're against downloading. What do I care? As long as you don't play songs with explicitly insultive titles in the server.

You didn't know about that when you decided to abuse the banhammer, stop trying to sound like you're smart.

As stated above: no abuse to be found anywhere. You keep saying that I abused, yet you fail to give any good reasoning to back up your points. If you really think you're so smart you should at least be capable of rational discussing with some arguments to prove your point, which you clearly are not.

-||-
I did not expect it at all - a grown man who has been trusted by someone who's smart enough to host, administrate and run one of the biggest and one of the best european community & servers in probably the most popular FPS game has acted like some 3rd grader who has just hosted LAN Minecraft server and had his house made of virtual cubes burned down.

Right. You're the one spouting foul language over the internet, and I'm the one acting like a third-grader. Do both of us a favour and take a step back to look at yourself before you judge others so much.

Closed.

Reactions: Electrod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread