Evert from Spring Stickytrapping (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gardevoir

Hoi here. A report for yah~
  • Current Steam name : Evert from Spring
  • SteamID : STEAM_0:0:195086327
  • The rule or rules they broke : Stickytrapping against corners.
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above : I don't have a demo cuz i wasn't recording, but my CG record everything, so ive a video~
=> HERE <=

PS: I hope Mega is fine ^w^ Sorry if the file is heavy :eek: it have to do a diet

Cya~
Gardy~

Uh, I am not sure of this falling under the definition of stickycamping you know? Freshly put stickies, not more than 3 in quick succession, and blown up pretty quick too (its just like emptying a full grenade launcher clip at one point).
Do you have any more instances recorded? Where he put stickies around a corner and waited for someone to move into that?

After further discussion, I have decided that a ban is in order.
Player has been banned for the standard 4 hours.
Thanks for the report, CLOSED.

I understand admins are just applying the rules, but how is this fair? We couldn't even get to the first floor of our own base for 10 minutes!
I can totally understand the rule about sticky trapping windows and upper hallways (since these are the only ways into the enemy building). But I don't understand how vaccinator + heavy + 2 engi's + pyro are allowed to dominate our whole team while sticky traps in the deepest hallway of your own spawn results in a ban?
Should I make a different thread about this or can I talk to an admin?
Please consider adapting the rules (slightly) so that players can leave their own spawn.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350438382/ <-- my acc, please add me

As a side note: Gardevoir was really looking for it, he even jumped in the main sightline of the enemy so he could whine about it on the forums...
But still "rules are rules" and I feel like a small change regarding defending your own spawn is in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread