Invalid EU t.f.d.b. admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobakka

Donator
Your irl name/steam nickname: My irl name is Thomas and my nickname is Gobakka

Your age: 21

Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:77505119

Online time/timezone: I do play Alot of TF2, 3k hrs played tf2 (in my life). Sometime i play on daytime but i usually play on nighttime/afternoon. Im online everyday and almost everytime.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play tfdb. I do have alot of
experience with tfdb and i have seen alot of hackers and how they act. So i would love to kick some butts. i have tryed out a hack in my alt account to see how legit you could be and so can easy spot a hacker in the lobby.

Do you have a microphone?

yes i do have mic. i use it in your jailbreak server but i im almost allways on tfdb so i dont use it all the time

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

nope, but i have seen how they act and i have learned how i should be with other people who break rule(s).

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Not much but i know the basic

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Im really active as you know, im really friendly even people are rude to me. I would also love to support players when they need some help in any situation

How you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would try to warn all before ban or kick, if they keep doing things people dont like or breaking rule(s) i will ban/kick player for some minutes (ofcourse i life ban a hacker if i see one). i will allways make sure all players (not hackers) that breaking our rules get warned before kicked/banned.

thx for reading all this, good bye and have a nice day ^^

You might want to expand the sections on your general rules and also the section called why you want to be on our team otherwise the app could looks all right good luck

Unfortunately you do not meet our requirements. You need at least 3 days playtime. You currently only have 1 day 17 hours.
Once you reach your 3 day mark you may re-apply if you wish.
Also you have no record of visiting panda's jailbreak. You must be mistaken for another jailbreak server.

Invalid.

• Useful
Reactions: Wolf and Joe
3 day mark? do i have to wait 3 days for actually be able to become an admin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread