Declined Duplicate account banned (?) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently discussing this with @Mikey as your account is linked to another.

Have you ever made other steam accounts? In your household does anybody else play on steam / TF2? Have you played on TF2 on another computer that was not your households?

Currently discussing this with @Mikey as your account is linked to another.

Have you ever made other steam accounts? In your household does anybody else play on steam / TF2? Have you played on TF2 on another computer that was not your households?
Yes i do make other accounts but never have played on any of them on panda. Yes in my household there about 2 sometimes 3 people using steam. And yes i do played on other computer in not my house. (On my account of corse)

The above statement has made this a little complicated and Mikey admitted to linking the wrong account in the reason / comments hence the decision is still going. By sometime next week I plan to finally settle this appeal.

So your ban is too close to a hacking ban. There's also another account that got caught in it too.

I'm going to need you to list all the accounts you've made. Also any accounts that you know of that are linked to you via accessing the same router / internet. Someone's gotta link up to this at the end of it all as right now it's not looking good for you.

Sorry for the late answer, i just got new internet and router(Hope that's gonna change anything). These accounts are both my brothers

Ok so one of you made this account and I'm going to need to know who is was. Probably going to have to get into a voice call as well to prove that it was your brother if that is what you're going to claim. If nobody owns up the ban stays.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198832473067 has not visited panda
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019504298 has visited panda
https://steamcommunity.com/id/bbvvv/ has visited panda (this is the appealers account )

I think it was first account of my brother. He got hacked and the hacker got him vac banned(In CSGO). He never opened TF on this account if i remember good.

It was very long ago, he clicked one of this "Free skins CSGO" and got his acc hacked.

I've had a look at the account and it really does scream throwaway. Activity when first created via 3 name changes but then no activity till December with one name change. No history of friends added. This might be because the profile is private but the name changes tell a story of activity.
What you describe I'm aware of but I only know that it's used to collect items from the victim not to get them vac'd.

Looks like we'll have to set up a call anyways to sort this. Add me on steam and we'll see when is best.

So after a week I added ethan on steam and still no response.

Really this is rather complicated but I'm going to keep the ban on for now till you make another appeal that you are ready to response with all the information we need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread