Invalid -DSG- Flynx™ツ's Admin application. :) (1 Viewer)

Viewers, use this to rate my application.

• 5 - Really nice work, definite possibility for Admin.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - Good app, we'll think about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-DSG- Flynx™ツ

Hi, my name is Tyson. Or as you'll come to know me on steam, -DSG- Flynx™ツ.

I am 16 years old. I have a part time job, and I'm a graphic designer.

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:125251624

I'm US Central. I'm also home-schooled, so I can be available pretty much anytime.

I'm mostly a dodge ball player, but if it's needed, I play my fair share of jailbreak too and could help there as well.

I have a microphone, yes. A rather high end one if I do say so myself.

I have been admin on many Gmod and TF2 servers previously, but didn't stay because the experience wasn't very fun. I was even co-owner at one point, but stopped that as well due to the true owner deciding to stop running the server.

Yes, I have plenty experience with source mod, so no teaching will be needed.

You should choose me for your team because I'm great at making friends, easy to get along with, and can be strict when it's needed.

First and foremost, any and all mingers (mic spammers, trollers, repeat spammers, you get the point) will get an immediate 1 to 2 day ban if they do not cooperate within the first few if not the first warning. Second, it's just a game. So anyone who starts to take it too seriously (calling people names, using offensive language, trash talking, etc.) will get a gag for the rest of the game, if it continues, a temp ban (1-2 days). I can be a fun guy to play with, or I can be the mean Admin that has to ban you for using offensive language. It's up to you.

Your application is invalid due to you only having 1 days 18:41:14 hours of playtime. You need a minimum of 3 days to apply.
Looking at your gags/mutes/bans it doesn't look good, but it was done last year...But most importantly what you wrote in the polices is a clear red flag. May if you be interested in reapplying, you will have to gain your 3 days.

Invalid.

Edit : Also please don't include polls within your application thank you. This poll will not determine if you get accept or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread