Invalid DragonVich's Staff Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonVich

- Your name and/or nickname:DragonVich

- Your age: 17

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread): No one Sir.

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:49283762

- Your general online times and your timezone: I'm Always On Between 4:00 to 23:00 Sometimes i stay on 24/7.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I want to apply on duel #1
And yes i would also vist other servers.

- Do you have a microphone?: Yes Sir

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
-I Was Admin on 2 Trade Servers, mvm Servers

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yeah, I am Familiar with the basics and all the commands

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I am an active player and i try to solve if people are having issues or need help i want to be there helping them with what i can i try to make it really fair for both of them the problems and i will solve them with my life if i have to.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

-Mic-spamming or offending in voice chat:
- A first warning, and if it doesn't help, then a 40 minutes mute.

-Spamming or Offending in chat
-A first warning, and if that doesn't help, then a 60 minutes gag

-Stickingcamping/trapping
-I will tell him 3 times to stop. if he continues to sticky camp, i will have to kick him from the server.

-Hacking/Speed Hacking
-If i get called because a hacker is hacking i will spectate the player to make sure and confirm that he is hacking. I will Record a Full Match and during trial i will submit the video to my mentor.

-Racism/Sexism/Other
-I'll give 2 warning before i gag/mute him/her for 3 hours if he keeps being racism/sexism/other i will give a mute/gag for 10hour.

-Speaking and writeing in other languages
- I will warn them 4 times and after that i will gag/mute them for almost 30 minutes.

^
Invalid. you can reapply when you'll get enough playtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread