Completed [DR] PANDA DEATHRUN map rotation update requests (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onelight

Donator
there are acupple of maps on panda deathrun that are outdated which is kinda sad.

some maps that me personally would like to see being updated

all of these maps are outdated and some are even currently broken or the updated versions has been improved alot compare to the old copies.
would be nice to see some freshness to this dusty ol server it was awhile sinec we gotten updated stuff

also would like to see some maps getting added to panda deathrun which would be
these:

Beside berlin all the other maps were already suggested for update look in the suggestions next time. It wil also prevent dupe suggestions
As for the toilet map im not a fan of another meme map on panda and im prob not the only one who wil think this.
PS: we also explained ingame that map updates take a while we know about this

haven't it been like 4 months ago since that was suggested

Beside berlin all the other maps were already suggested for update look in the suggestions next time. It wil also prevent dupe suggestions
As for the toilet map im not a fan of another meme map on panda and im prob not the only one who wil think this.
PS: we also explained ingame that map updates take a while we know about this

about meme maps and lower efforty/easier maps like personally i think it sucks to not give them a chance and specially since most of them are quite popular and voted for often it is nice to have some diffrent oppinions ofc that is fair but this is more like blocking creativity over personal reasons and ignoring that is being played on the server itself.

would be cool to have all new maps added rather then waiting for another one of those hardcore synthwave maps that only the top1% can even beat

I ain't playing anymore stinky meme maps

Reactions: crubf
I am all up for map fixes/Updates, but skibidi toilet is the kind of map that gets voted because they think its funny just to realise that it is absolute dogwater.

Add prison escape back instead.

would be cool to have all new maps added rather then waiting for another one of those hardcore synthwave maps that only the top1% can even beat
This is why Panda deathrun is dead compared to Skial. You're catering to the 1% instead of the 99%.

• Agree
Reactions: Onelight
boy i love spectating the same 2 players beating neonoir, cybertower, origins, spectecrum nighttown on a freerun

more of those maps please
this but unironically plus hardmode minigames paired with a activator speedrun 2:30 mode coupled with simulacrum map length and finalized with invisible platforms for secrets, additionally the classical neonoir aesthetic of bright colours with added synthwave music, then to top it all off: non 100% lethal activator traps that can be avoided by the runners without having to use bhop.

the only good counter to this would be the map cooldown extended i suggested a while back so we could have more variaty but ive yet to get confirmation on that as how far it would work
also if it would work then we could see all the maps that by then get chosen or never and recompile another list to weed out the maps we never play and maybe then add some others in their place

boy i love spectating the same 2 players beating neonoir, cybertower, origins, spectecrum nighttown on a freerun
I’d rather be for the removal of maps like that, since I’d rather get rid off tryhard dr maps than adding meme maps.

Best case scenario we move those kind of maps to dr2

it is what it is, maybe there will be maps added in the future who knows. the name of skibidi might make you cringe but the map aint too bad there are way worse maps added already that people nominate and seem to like voting for

maybe in the futrue who knows 🤓

all mentioned maps have been updated, skibidi based on the vote wont be added for now.

Reactions: Onelight
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread