Dodgeball Server - Problems (1 Viewer)

Hey in the last few days i had few "Server problems" in the dodgeball server.
I can report on 3 problems that i know are happening to me and my friends and people in the server i'v saw people saying stuff on that.
1) GrooveShark - as i said before the GrooveShark is not working a lot. i mean i am logging in almost twice a day and it's not working for me and sometimes it's just have HUGE delay btw when i am typing !gs (Song) and until it really played.
2)Lags - in the last days i started feeling a lot of lags in the server.
and then i thought it may be just me.
3 days ago my friends joined me to the server and all the time saying about the lags i saw other people are having them too so i am not sure whats happening my ping is just ok so it's probably about the server.
3) Sounds - the most annoying ones are the sounds.
sometimes when i am playing and someone is passing me the rocket i have no sound.
even sometimes when i am playing in the morning with no people just 1v1 still no sounds sometimes.
and again i started seeing people having the same problem.

So anyways hope you can help.
and sorry about my English mistakes
If you think i am wrong please correct me.
or if you are not understanding something tell me as well.
have a nice day ;D

1. that grooveshark doesnt work sometimes is not our problem, its probably a overload of their servers.
  2. cant really say something about that cause you are the first guy who reports that, and its fine for me - maybe issues with your ISP or with the Routing.
  3. what do you mean with sounds? when the rocket explodes or when you are the target?

2. ill check this but you can try looking for the server chat looking for people that are lagging.
3. i mean the sound when the rocket is coming to you.

i can see any issues, then people have a bad connection downloading torrents, whatever
issue on your tf2 i guess, i will check that later

2. True people somethimes complain about lags, but they dont say it is because of the server. I never had any lags in the server.

3. First time hearing that actually, and i play dodgeball a lot.

2. True people somethimes complain about lags, but they dont say it is because of the server. I never had any lags in the server.

3. First time hearing that actually, and i play dodgeball a lot.
yus cause that sound is default in the game (sentry sound)

Number 3 may be caused due to lag, because on rare occasions when my internet sucks dick I don't get the sentry sound.

Can't say we've experienced the same issues. Sure I've had some sound issues, but it's usually clientside because Ben doesn't have the same problems when I do.

There are lags
I just played mvm(Ghosttown)
The game freezed like hell for everyone in the server.It's like slow motion reply :3
I've seen too much lag in the db servers in the past few days.Sometimes the game freezes!!!

There are lags
I just played mvm(Ghosttown)
The game freezed like hell for everyone in the server.It's like slow motion reply :3
I've seen too much lag in the db servers in the past few days.Sometimes the game freezes!!!
not a server issue, may be your client/pc/isp

Users who are viewing this thread