Invalid DodgeBall App, Another Day Another App (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gobakka

Donator
irl name/Nickname

- Thomas
- Gobakka

Your age?

Your Steam2 ID

- STEAM_0:1:77505119

Online times and timezone?

- UTC +2
- Im online everyday from 6pm to 1am. If im busy with something im not on the pc for that day, but thats rare. If i got some freedays or during holiday im on my pc all day everyday.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

- I usually play on any tfdb server and i wish to apply for #04 Dodgeball + #19 Dodgeball 2. Yes, i could visit another server in case something happend.

Do you have a microphone?

- Yes i do have mic, but I dont use it very much, because i prefer typing and not talking, and if the player do not nothing my warnings in the chat i would talk in mic.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator?

- I did not say in my previous post, but i was a admin on a MC server. I did my job really good, but the owner was tired of MC and BOOM the server was down

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

- I know the basic, I do learn fast so I can basically find a list for advanced commands

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

- I have played tfdb for a long time and i do have alot of experience with the rules and i have tested different airblast hacks (alt account) and i know how legit you can act when hacking, good help to target them. Its not many admins in tfdb servers and its many that break rules like steal/block. i would love to help the server become a better place. Im really active and friendly to all kind of people. im serious to jobs like this so I would even ban my friends if they broke rules

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

- Orbits to long: i would slay him and tell why he was slayed, and if he keep orbiting i would kick him

- Racism/Insulting: I would warn him for only one time and if he keep saying words that annoy anyone i would look into how bad the racism/insulting is, but i probably would ban him. (depending on how the other players take the racism/insulting)

- AFK: if a player is afk for about 3-4 rounds i would kick him

- Chatspam/micspam: i will try to warn them. if the player do not respond in 5-10 sec i do kick the player for 10 min

- Blocking: when i see someone blocking i will slay and warn the player, if he keep blocking after i have clearly warned him i kick him for 5-10 min

- Stealing: when i see someone stealing i will slay and warn the player, if he keep stealing i will kick him for 5-10 min (i will understand if the player steal on purpose or reflect to survive)

- Hacking: if i have proof that the player is a hakcer i would permanent ban.

- Suiciding when having rocket: if the player does it 2 or 3 times i would kick him, but if he rejoin and do the same i would temporarly ban him.

To those wondering, I said this on his last application;

" Unfortunately you do not meet our requirements. You need at least 3 days playtime. You currently only have 1 day 17 hours.
Once you reach your 3 day mark you may re-apply if you wish.
Also you have no record of visiting panda's jailbreak. You must be mistaken for another jailbreak server.

Invalid."

He has reached the mark from what I checked, but now we have a new problem.

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:77505119&Submit=Search

Is this recent? The dates always confuse me on sourcebans as I think the day and month are switched but I'm not sure.

@Skiffa

That ban was made yesterday, making it invalid due to the rule "you may not have any gags/mutes/bans for 1.5 months"

He has a point. Unless you get permission to override that ban then you're kinda stuck.
Thing is though, why would you come on an alt to override your ban? Are you even reading the requirements page?

I'd like a reply from you to see what you decide from this point on. Your ban is only over a call admin so I kinda feel bad, but rules are rules.

i was thinking that i could re-join and talk to the admin why they banned my main, but then BOOM banned on that to

so yea im really sad about this but hey, i can still play c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread