Accepted Doctor's Admin Application (Hoping this in the right place) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorHue

- Your name and/or nickname: My name is Alex. I'm called Doc, or Doctor most.

- Your age: I am currently 18 years of age

- Who gave you permission to apply? I surpass the age limit.

- Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:74322833

- Your general online times and your timezone: The time that I'm on varies from 11:00 AM to 13:00 PM. My timezone is UTC/GMT -7.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I'm applying for USA 24/7 FF2. I can check other servers in need of help, if I need to.

- Do you have a microphone? I do, but I do not always use it.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was admin of a few GMod servers in the past, I stayed until the servers went down. I was respected and always tried to help out.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? I've used only ULX in the past, but from what I've seen, the commands aren't much different. I will learn how to use it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? From my understanding, the admins of the server cannot always be there to watch it, they can be caught up in life problems, or even just away at school or of the like. When I'm playing, there can be troublemakers that seem a little innocent at first with their acts, but soon get out of hand with it. By the time one of the admins can make it there, the culprit is either gone or acting very very friendly with the admin that arrived. I can help by already being there and handling the problem.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. First, I will put an end to the map delaying. People will spend their time hiding from the boss/hale and when they're last, they either run or attempt to play RPS with said boss.

I'll warn anyone to deal damage if they haven't, or tell them to stop hiding, then I will stick a timebomb on them to get them moving, if they refuse to move then they'll explode, if they at least make an effort, then I'll take it off.

Offensive behavior (Mic Spamming, Chat Spamming, Inappropriate Sprays/Names, Racism) will be met with warnings, then mutes in the correct way (voice mutes and chat mutes in the sense.) 30 minutes will be for the first time. If the offender still wants to keep it up, then the time will increase to an hour and two hours after that. The more racist, or heavy offensive things will start at an hour and thirty minutes. Extreme cases will get a ban for a day. The punishments will all scale up the longer the people keep it up. Doubling each time it happens.

Teaming with the boss will result in a slay, or timebomb.

Cheating in any way will be banned, and reported back to higher staff members.

All in all, I'll try my best to maintain the server in a more decent manner.

????? Never known @alperrt was monitoring this server lmao :^)

Anyway, this application is
mine-22n8n1.jpg

And maybe of spenneth too
The applicant is a well-known player on the server, he respects the rules as most as he can do, he tends to tell the others to stop their wrong behaviours if the admins are not on (but I didn't say that he ENFORCES THE RULES OFTEN). He hasn't never been toxic since our first meet, which is impressive because it's hard to find a subject like him (I don't mention other persons 'cause they should know if they're doing good) in a place like the Usa ff2. +1 Assured from me.

Obv @DoctorHue remember to enforce the rules more since now

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Was wondering when this guy was gonna apply.

DoctorHue is currently ranked 1 on USA FF2. I've played with doctorhue, I've talked with him as well and is genuinely a nice guy.
I think before I've talked with him about issues on ff2 and he gave some information or his opinion on players. He is basically a good rolemodel, as we have had in the past people who are just...toxic there, probably is still an issue but I know it has a 2 admin player base by now. He pretty much is capable of setting a standard especially as an admin.

I hope you guys don't mind, but I'm confident to put a +1 to this guy.

Why in the holy fuck did I not see this... I need to get mahself a pair of eyeballs.
Anyways, I've been waitin' for him to finally apply, gud fo u m8, I'm proud of yeh.

k since Pat triggered me with his declaration of ownership, I may as well add that this is also

Hue's a good lad, he uses binds at the same rate as Pat does, which is pretty low, so that's fortunate since everybody else spams the shit out of them. The binds themselves are simple ones, they don't offend anyone, so I haven't had an issue with him and binds at all. No toxins or any of that bad stuff in him, he's a very respectful individual, and I've never seen him break 1 rule. He isn't the biggest social butterfly out there, but then again, neither was Cammy, so as long as he enforces the rules and comes by frequently (35 days cancels out any suspicion) I think he would be really gud at his job here.

+1 Hue, hue.

Good luck.

• Funny
Reactions: Patmosphere
haz9.png

Bloody embarrassment. Just pretend it's in there somewhere where it should be.

just letting you know that your app is under review.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be temp. @LieväAutismi although he doesnt play as much on the FF2 US server he will be your mentor until @Patmosphere is promoted.

should you have any more questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Reactions: Patmosphere
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread