Invalid Dobinho's Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dobinho

- Your name and/or nickname
Dobinho, steam user: 3abzu

- Your age
Sixteen.

- Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_1:0:76561198340296058

- Your general online times and your timezone
At the moment, i'm in my winter vacation so i play everyday from 4-5 hours. During school time i play maybe 2 hours a day.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
The Deathrun server #9

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yeah, but i don't use it too much.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I hosted some servers in Ace of Spades game, not the steam version one.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because, i hope, to be a good admin and help the server improving in getting rid of bad players, hackers (if there was).

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Mic spammers, Non English speakers shall be warned at least two or three times then if they don't stop a mute will make everything good, this punishment is for text-spammers as well.
Delayers, I have witnessed alot of them, and they are the reason why I decided to apply for admin, and also mic spammers, non-English speakers, kids who think that insulting people is cool, raging people, and once again, delayers. The punishment will be: warning, then a kick, hour ban, then day ban, and the cycle continues. Also, I have applied to be admin in the Deathrun server because it needs admins, and many rulebreakers are annoying other people who just want to play. Thanks for your co-operation, i hope to get accepted and join your team.
Sincerly, Dobinho.

The first time I looked I saw borderline gagging. Meaning it was close to breaking the rules. Second time I glanced after the comment I swear racism to polish people? Now I'm looking through a third time and...

Ah lmao. In one of your chat logs it says 'Let's glitch in prison escape'. Yeah No. Even if that was a joke, your 'you fucking polski' 'FUCK PL' 'Either go or kys' 'Idiots' isn't exactly acceptable.
Our player base highest percent of nationality is Poland. So I don't know what you have against Polish people in your chat but the server brings in a lot of Polish people. Not exactly a good look if you are demonstrating racism.

With what I've seen it's gaggable. So I'm gagging and invaliding. You can reapply 1.5 months from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread