Demoman charge on red (1 Viewer)

Should demoman be able to shield charge on red after picking ammo?

• Yes

Votes: 24 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Michelin

Donator
the demoman‘s shields are useless on red. Clicking m2 will only make him scream but not run at 750 hammer units. He would still be predictable because a lot of the times, a black man running at you and also screaming doesn’t go unnoticed (trimping isn’t part of the equation).

the demoman‘s shields are useless on red. Clicking m2 will only make him scream but not run at 750 hammer units. He would still be predictable because a lot of the times, a black man running at you and also screaming doesn’t go unnoticed (trimping isn’t part of the equation).
You may as well forgive me for my bad grammar and spelling it’s litera 2AM in Fr*nce

Its not supported in either plugin for whatever reason

As a jailbreak player who plays demoknight 90% of the time (on both teams), shields actually still have use on red team. They still give resistance to damage taken and helps with survivability. But I mean demoman charging would be great.

If I'm not mistaken, wonderland.tf has a mechanic where the charge cooldown starts if a red hits a blue, and it grants them a singular charge (hitting a blue doesn't refill the meter, it just allows the meter to start). One charge per swing essentially, but it does not stack.

• Informative
Reactions: vinny and Mark!
As a jailbreak player who plays demoknight 90% of the time (on both teams), shields actually still have use on red team. They still give resistance to damage taken and helps with survivability. But I mean demoman charging would be great.
A top the resistances, you can also get a increase of your max speed if you use the boots with it.

Reactions: vinny and iamhuman

Users who are viewing this thread