Invalid Daguy's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daguywithdashadow

'Never giving up' Edition!

- Your name and/or nickname

daguywithdashadow

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
n/a

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:79087620

- Your general online times and your timezone
I'm generally available from 4.30 - 9PM GMT/BST on weekdays and 9AM - 9PM GMT/BST on weekends.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I'm applying currently for #25 Trade but I would like to go on to other servers in the future.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I haven't had any current experience as an Admin or Mod.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I want to become a larger part of this community and help the good people here manage these servers everyday.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Well, per the usual, anyone breaking the rules will recieve a warning, then a kick, and if they're still persistant, a temporary ban. Anyone caught insulting others or spamming mic/chat will recieve a warning and then a gag or a mute. They may also be kicked or banned if they continue. Since this is a trade server, there may also be phishers or scammers present. They will recieve a gag if they are found to be phishing and/or scamming and then will be eventually banned.

Good afternoon, daguy. How are you?
The app may be even good to read, well-made, and so on. But:
I'm sorry to tell you, your application is Invalid.
You need to have a good amount of playtime on our servers (minimum of 72 hours on each server you apply for; more if you only apply for 1 server).
You, instead, have less than 4 hours of playtime on the Trade server, as you can check here: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1617417

You can now re-try in 1 month. Other applications before that time will be considered Invalid.
Good Sunday, daguy.

To @Madact who helped me with some links :brohug: :hoof:

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread