Custom RTD Effect for VSH and FF2 (1 Viewer)

Should we in FF2/Saxton Hale etc have a *really rare* RTD (for all players of course) that will let

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well i would say if the player roll that respawn thing there should be a pop-up and when he selects the player, the player must press yes or no with a timelimit (10sec i guess)

Let's just try it that way and see how it goes I guess!

How big is the chance for all the other effects usually? And how big will the chance be for this one?

There should be a Mini-Sentry pop-up that allows you to build 2-3 minisentries at once for 10-20 seconds. Isn't that a good idea? eh? EH?

A pretty good idea and easily done actually :D:

I don't think it would add much tbh. I mostly like the rtd the way it is now but the respawn thing as a rare effect seemed cool to me.

Would be done once I figure out how exactly RTD works so I can change it.

I forgot all about this. Is this still happening? Maybe something to put on the ToDo list?

DanEdward123' said:
There should be a Mini-Sentry pop-up that allows you to build 2-3 minisentries at once for 10-20 seconds. Isn't that a good idea? eh? EH?
Oh god no, 2-3 nightmares for 10-20 seconds. ;_;

Yes Evo, I'm still working on it, problem is that Roll The Dice is a bit*h in the way it's coded.

Ron' said:
Yes Evo, I'm still working on it, problem is that Roll The Dice is a bit*h in the way it's coded.
:fluttershy2:

Users who are viewing this thread