Declined [Creepz]'s Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mertes

- Your name and/or nickname
iCreepz

- Your age
I am 15 years old.

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:47534861

- Your general online times and your timezone
I live in Sweden, which means I am currently at GMT +1. I can be online from 4 PM to 9 PM, sometimes longer depending on what situation, on weekdays and from about 1 PM to 3 AM (depends from time to time a lot) on Saturdays and late Fridays.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a
broader range of servers in case of a report?

I would really like to be an Admin on the DeathRun servers since I do play on them a lot. And yes, I'd totally get to another server if needed. I have actually been on a few, pretty sure.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Aye, I do. I have a Blue Snowball, if that is neccessary to know.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've actually never applied for any kind of TF2 server/community before, but I have been a Moderator on a Minecraft server, not exactly the same thing though.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Nope, but I'd like to learn it. I am actually a pretty fast learner, so that'd hopefully work well.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because I think I have the neccessary skills to be able to fully assist this community to a max standard. I am very good with people, so it'd be a plus to have me on the team to be able to talk to people or just simply give them a lesson.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Alright.
My job would be simple. Not simple to do, but it would be simple to recognize for example. I would be as helpful as possible, as I really do enjoy helping others and enjoy talking to people. I love working with communities, as stated above, so community handling=no big deal for me. As far as my punishments go, I'd try to talk to the person doing something bad first (unless it's something big of course, like hacking, flying etc.) and see why he/she did it. If I get a real response I'd maybe shorten the ban time depending on what the player has done. If possible then, I would really appreciate if I was allowed to talk to the player before I do ban him/her, if (as stated above) not he/she has done something really bad. Also, on to the subject of mic-spamming and normal spamming in chat, I'd simply just mute them and later on send them a message through either the server or on Steam (usually the server chat I guess) to give them a lesson. I'd open the possibility for them to message me on Steam or any other program if they want to complain or just apologize.

Thank you!

EDIT: Just made it easier to see the answers. (Bolded the questions)

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Stabbin
That's not a Steam2 ID, that's a Steam3 ID.

Reactions: Supreme
Then I am sorry. Searched it up, couldn't find anything regarding a Steam2 ID.

Quick note: I can only be on TF2/on the Panda servers every 2 weeks. This week I haven't been able to, since my parents are divorced and I am only able to have one computer at one place and I come there every 2 weeks, so sorry about that. But as soon as I come online, I'd be online very frequently on the week.

This has been open for long enough now. Nobody knew you well enough to give any comments, we can't really work with that. On the upside the app does look good. But I'll have to decline this one.

Reactions: Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread