Count me out as well (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eraser BOT

Donator
I was hoping that this community was a little more mature and professional. No sense of urgency on anyones part, heck it took 6 days to get admin rights, no answers to conversations, no answers to suggestions, horrible relationships between internal personnel and simply no leadership. I asked to be put under USA DB and I am under Deathrun WTF, no one takes this seriously. Its like no one puts any emphasis in this community. I am new and with that said will not be missed, but the other 3, they will but only until replaced. Please remove my rights as well. Good luck and thanks for the short opportunity
Regards,
Andy

I liked you and I genuinely appreciated your attitude, which I think this place could have used more of. Farewell Andy!

I don't play too much on usdb, but the few times when I were there I noticed your presence there really brightened up the place.

sad to hear this and I wish you bests of luck with everything!

I leave Panda for two days and this already happens...

If you think this community is not that mature or they're not taking their staff/community seriously, then speak the fuck up. Staying quiet about the issues going on aren't going to solve themselves. If you have a problem with anything, speak to Kevin or a Gameserver Admin that knows what he/she is doing.

It may have taken you 6 days to get admin rights, but Kevin has a life. But also, there are inactive admins or admins who hardly contribute to the community.

defacto that as said above i've been busy with other things during the past weeks thats why the admin rights been a bit delayed with the deployment.
aswell i've answered you always on your PMs (besides the question for NY DB but thats something you should ask your mentor and not me).

mature, eh.

It's sad to say that we can't handle things through talking. The admins here attack each other with insults. The admins here have trouble talking to each other, some trials probably don't know what the fuck they're doing since their mentor is probably never there to answer their questions (or might not even know the answer to it, which has happened to me sometimes as a trial).

"it's okay to make mistakes, that's the point of being trial, you learn from them."
No.
At least 2-3 admins will shit on you for making a tiny mistake and most likely hold a fucking grudge...

• Agree
Reactions: plEase
4879504+_4952292e1fda456f64e8c4ed946aa808.jpg

If you are part of the ship. You are simply part of the crew.

Eraser Bud, I really did like you, but you could have just spoke up and tried to fix things. :(::S::

Anyway Good luck in wherever life takes man.

Really does suck to see you leave. Had so much support for you. It's a shame to see the community wasn't what you expected. When you have childish admins that shouldn't even hold the position that they currently do; it's what to be expected. I'm sorry for recommending you to do this, I kind of feel bad for making you deal with this staff of this community. I hope you find a more accustomed server that fits your liking.

Oh jeez, I feel bad for not giving you a proper good bye. So here it is:

I didn't know you as an admin but in pretty sure you would've done a great job. You were by far one of the best and most friendliest player I've came across while I played at panda. I'd always be excited to join the server when you were on. You brought smiles to people and shared tons of laughs. Sad to see you resign :(
Anyways, hope everything in the future goes well for you!!

I see you removed me from steam :S I'm not sure if this is somewhat my fault as I'm not sure what exactly I have done.

I responded to you when I could. With no pc it makes it difficult for me to access steam. I could only direct you to the people in charge of powers and who else you should ask for them.

I liked you a lot, I thought that we where all right in the server and mainly thoughts our add after a while was because we enjoyed playing together...I guess not.

Well good luck I guess.

Ah thank you Nation, I thought it was me cause he mentioned the communication ;o;

Hope you guys are doing all right on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread