Accepted Continued harassment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

An0n

Steam name: the wise of shroms
Steam ID32: 425382304 // STEAM_0:0:212691152
Server: Server #9 // Death Run
Links: https://hlstats.panda-community.com/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=245094
Rules broken: Gameserver Rules - 2a+d (maybe 1c too?)
Evidence: I will explain the situation alongside the screenshots. So, this player has been pretty much harassing me all throughout the afternoon. When he joined the server (we were playing js_arcade), he immediately started asking people to RTV, to which I answered I wouldn't because I liked the map. The following message issued:

1.jpg

I believe it was something pretty uncalled for, but I didn't pay much attention to it at first. After the voting, a map I and other users really disliked (horrors) came up, I voted to RTV alongside others, a user asked why we were all voting to RTV and I gave my opinion. Which got the reported user to reply as follows:

2.jpg

It was at this point that I started getting annoyed by the user making false claims (I doubt other furry players in the server would take those words kindly either), so I decided to take a break and forget about it. I then joined back at night, hoping to enjoy playing DR but the guy was still there and instead of calling me a zoophile, he dedicated the entire session to say "haha furry died" or "haha you died" whenever I died, and it went on for a good while (I will only show 3 times this happened but there were multiple instances of this happening):

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

You can see these are different times because of the difference between other messages in chat at the time (as well as the name of the person who killed me being different).

I was able to take a screenshot of the guy's spray. I don't know if it would be considered aggressive towards furries since it pretty much shows the demon slayer from Doom killing them, however, due to the meme-y nature of it as well, I will just present it as an addendum to the report:

20210816163536_1.jpg

To be honest, he made the afternoon quite tedious and I wanted to make a report with enough evidence to actually make sense. Thanks for taking the time to read through, and have a nice one.

The player has been gagged however he won't get spray banned as it can be ignored, it's not NSFW nor anything that can be considered "not healthy" to some extents.

Accepted and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread