Accepted Cleasaurus' Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleasaurus

Name/Nickname: Cleasaurus. Irl: Clea.

I Received Permission to Apply From: @EvoWarrior5 and @Broski

Steam2 ID:
STEAM_0:0:85479576

Online Times and Timezone: I am not usually online Monday/Tuesday due to work. I am usually on any time after 16:00 EST Wednesday/Thursday/Friday. I range from 4-9 hours on Saturdays/Sundays.

Microphone: I do have a microphone and am glad to use it more often if needed (stating/explaining rules).

Previous Experience with Admin/Mod: I am currently an admin on another Dodgeball server: AKOD.

Panda Community Servers I Enjoy: I play on the Dodgeball servers.

Experience with SourceMod: I do have experience with SourceMod since I've been using it in the server I am an admin in.

Why You Should Choose Me: I enjoy the Panda Community and it's Dodgeball servers. I would love to assist in its new USA Dodgeball server since my timezone coincides with its. My basic experience with adminship and SourceMod will make mentors' and my life much easier since I already know the rules of the servers and also have many admin-friends that would be more than happy to assist. This community has brought so many friendships into my life and I want to give back and help out, even in this small act.

What I Will Do As Admin:
-Block/Steal: Warn, if he/she continues: slay, if another offense: slay again, he/she continues: kick, if he/she comes back and continues: ban for 30 minutes and add time if he/she returns and continues.

-Mic/Chat Spam and Insults/Racism: Warn, if he/she continues: mute/gag for 15 minutes, still disobeys: kick, he/she comes back and continues: ban for 30 minutes and add time if he/she returns and continues to disobey.

-Inappropriate Sprays: Warn to change the spray to something appropriate, if he/she disobeys: kick, if he/she comes back and has not changed the spray: ban for 15 minutes and add time if he/she returns and still has not changed the spray.

-Hackers: Record a demo and perma-ban.

Thank you for reading my application:)

-Cleasaurus.

Sure I'd +1 this.

She's active, kind to the players and would make a great admin. Goodluck :)

Reactions: Cleasaurus
+1
I've known Clea for some time now and she is a really nice & sweet person. I've joined her once on the server she was administrating (AKOD) she has everything that we expect from a admin. She is good at Dodgeball she knows the rules, she doesnt abuse her powers. She could use some mentoring for the commands but other than that i want her to be a part of the team .

regarding the current situation on db i'd also +1 it, also since you previously applied

Allof my Yes! Played with Clea and gotten to know her for a while now! So as I said on her previous app this is a 100% Reinforced +1 Super Kind, Super Awesome, SOmeone Accept this woman now! :) <3

• Winner
+1
-Good activity
-Polite, nice and mature
-Good time zone
-Amazing app
I think clea would make an amazing admin, she is a good friend and is good with dealing with situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread