Declined Cheese's Ungag Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:246141681&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: cheese
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:246141681
Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-07-23 01:29:57
Reason about the Ban: Innapropriate Language
Admin that Banned you: Bambi (Deleted Admin)
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: hi, since bambi's no longer a admin i'll kindly ask semi to appeal it. but uhh i should receive a ungag because i said some shit like a dumbass without thinking (not racist or phobic things but stuff like "stfu" or "fuck you") and i will not be considering doing it again. i'd also like to be ungagged because jailbreak without any form of communications is pretty fucking boring i'll admit that. plus when it's minigames like theater or whenever the round ends & the warden asks for my death request, what am i meant to do. it sucks. oh and before i click post, i'm sorry for my last appeal because it was poorly constructed, semi-satire and just completely ignored.

thank you for your time, see you later.
cheese.

Hello, after talking to the jb staff and Bambi the general consensus is that we still believe you are too immature for an ungag at the moment. Gold recommends you try again in 3-4 months.
Declined

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: cheese
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread