Chat filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danny

Donator
Since some people spam the chat with unnecessary emoticons and other annoying phrases, I am sure it is time to add a little chat filter, to sort these things out a little. This plugin can also prevent hacks to be advertised by the user of the third-party tool (AKA the box), and can even execute commands on the players if they say a certain phrase.
The plugin may be outdated, but it really is worth a try in my opinion.

Regex is a waste of CPU cycles. We have so many admins that moderating this type of spam should not be an issue, otherwise I seriously would like to ask the staff, what are you even doing?

Regex is a waste of CPU cycles. We have so many admins that moderating this type of spam should not be an issue, otherwise I seriously would like to ask the staff, what are you even doing?

Indeed. sometimes I think about admins, what they are doing at this moment. Call bot is spamming jailbreak and dodgeball reports, and 90% admins are online. I understand if someone doesnt have time, but it's really strange, if most of admins cant go to server and check the situtation. Seems like admins became more lazier.

Indeed. sometimes I think about admins, what they are doing at this moment. Call bot is spamming jailbreak and dodgeball reports, and 90% admins are online. I understand if someone doesnt have time, but it's really strange, if most of admins cant go to server and check the situtation. Seems like admins became more lazier.
just that when i play other games (exept war of the roses) i am with IRL friends and do not notice steam notifications. if you see me online but not ingame, i play league of legends, so i do not see notifications. if you see me away, i am away so i don't see notifications. if you see me in team fortress, i am or on jailbreak, or on duel, or on slender.

Last edited:
Since some people spam the chat with unnecessary emoticons and other annoying phrases, I am sure it is time to add a little chat filter, to sort these things out a little. This plugin can also prevent hacks to be advertised by the user of the third-party tool (AKA the box), and can even execute commands on the players if they say a certain phrase.
The plugin may be outdated, but it really is worth a try in my opinion.
nwgi.png

meh, dunno if its worth fixing it and maybe end up in performance drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread