Cellwars (1 Viewer)

Should the cellwars be banned from Jailbreak?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

Always and i mean always there will be a warden who will keep doing cellwars and not trust cellwars and its very annoying since i main spy so can we please ban the cellwars as they can piss a lot of ppl off.Everyone was complaining today

Uhm, one picture...
no-5.jpg

Reactions: Fiescha
lel cellwars is sometimes funny. why u want readd it? cellwars is there to survive it. if u want survive be strong and kill your cellmate? the whole mod is there to survive. realize it. if u want readd the cellwars u can say u want readd the minigames and the mod. is for me the same.

No just no.Even if i hate cellwars and never do them on principle that i hate waiting such a long time in spectator when i am red and get killed in cellwars.There are moments when cellwars are needed-2 blues to 22 reds or you cant warden well enough to contain the prisoners.

I'm not going to vote between those two options. I was hoping on a thread what leaves a bit more "space" for discussion.

I self am not a big fan of cellwars and would love to see it gone from Jailbreak, but there certain players who really needs this option to get control of their prisoners.
Instead of banning the whole idea of cellwars I would suggest a rule what will change the cellwars as it is now in the servers.

I have 2 small idea's I would like to leave here:

1. If a Warden orders cellwars, the prisoners "May" kill their cellmates but they don't have to!

2. Cellwars is forbidden if you have more then 3 BLU players, I honesty think that a Warden can control the prisoners with 3+ guards, no matter how many prisoners you have!

i kinda agree with wolf. i hate, HATE "useless cellwars", just because a mentaly damaged person want to see players kill theire teammates because he find it funnyeven though he has 5 guards with him. i usually go blu or leave when it is like that. BUT cellwars is usefull if there isn't enough guards or if prisonners manage to slay the blu team often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread