Accepted Capri's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capri

Name:
My name is Val, also known as Capri.

I am 14 years old, but I'm turning 15 on March 25th.

Who gave you permission to apply?
Asuna gave me permission to apply and the server is available for application.

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:138963831

My general online times and my time zone:
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (EST)
Online Times: I'm usually on from 6-10 pm on weekdays. On weekends when I can't play TF2, I can totally spectate the game but I will have a massive amount of ping (around 600+)

Which server do you want to apply for?
I want to apply for USA Dodgeball.

Do you have a mic?
Yes I do, I don't use it much but I'm going to try to use mic more often from now.

Previous experience as a moderator/admin?
No I do not have any experience, but I will be willing to ask fellow admins for help.

Do you have any experience with SourceMod?
No I don't, but I will ask fellow admins with experience.

Why do you choose to be a part of our team?
I'm choosing to be a part of your team because I've been on the dodgeball server for quite some time. I've made a lot of good friends from the server and I hope to make more as time goes by. I'd also like to create the safest environment for players so they do not feel bothered by other people. Overall, I do love the server and I want to keep the dodgeball community growing and running safely.

What will I do if I am accepted as admin?
I can tell you that I highly dislike anything being said or done to make a player feel bad. I will do my best to make sure every rule is respected as much as possible and that if anyone breaks the rules, they will pay the price. I am extremely serious when it comes to bullying. Nobody deserves to get hurt and certainly not on a game made for having fun. I will work as hard as I can to moderate the community and make it a safer place.

If rules are broken:
Time will be increased if the player has been playing for a while and is known by the server. Time will also increase if the issue persists after ban.

Chat Rules:

Spam in chat/mic:

Will be warned twice. If continues then a 1-2 hour gag/mute will happen.

Offensive/racist/sexist jokes:
Will be warned once. If continues then a 2-6 hours gag/mute (maybe a 2 hour ban if it gets out of hand, meaning sexual and or death threats) will happen.

Admin disrespect:
Will be warned once. If continues then a 2-6 hours gag/mute (maybe a 2 hour ban if it gets out of hand, meaning sexual and or death threats) will happen.

Foreign language:
Will be warned twice. If continues then a 1-2 hour gag/mute will happen.

In Game Rules:

Stealing of the rocket:
Will be slayed and warned three times. If continues then a 2 hour ban will happen.

Body blocking players:
Will be warned three times. If continues then a 4-8 hour ban will happen.

Team killing players:
Will be warned three times. If continues then a 1 hour ban will happen.

Orbiting too long:
Will be slayed and warned three times. If continues then a kick from the server will happen.

Hacking:
I may ask another experienced admin to help me if it happens.
I will try my best to record the player that is assumed to be hacking and perma ban the player.

Admin impersonation:
Will be warned twice. If continues then a 1 hour ban will happen.

Abusing the call admin:
Will be warned twice. If continues then a 1 hour ban will happen.

AFK players:
Will be switched to spectator after 2 rounds of inactivity.

More info that I think you should know c:

I am a fun person to be with and I do love to see people happy.
I will take my job very seriously and will not abuse my powers.
Since it's pretty annoying to see others break the rules, I shall try my best to enforce those rules.
I am also open to any questions you may have.
Thank you for taking your time in reading this and I hope you have a fantastic day/evening!

image.jpeg

PLEASE DO NOT EVALUATE AN APPLICATION UNLESS YOU ARE A TRIAL ADMIN OR A GAMESERVER ADMIN. DONATORS, THIS INCLUDES YOU.

Anyway, onto the actual application itself. Capri, I've known you basically since the beginning of my career on USA DB here on Panda, and you're a great player. You always tell people, both on the microphone and in chat, not to break the rules. Whenever an Admin is online and in the server, you help them by pointing out players who break the rules that the Admin might happen to miss.

You have a great amount of playtime, and your chatlog looks great. (I've alright spotted several times where you've asked/told players not to break the rules, which is a good sign.)

Personally, the only issue that we might have with you is connection time. You don't play as much, be it due to personal things, such as school or family, but that's alright. As long as you maintain a steady playtime and make sure to participate in Admin duties, everything should be alright.

Your policies look great, and so does your application. I give you a solid
+1 for your effort. Thank you for applying, and good luck with your application process. c:

Very nice written application! c;

I've known you for a long time before my Admining career on USA DB. From my experiences playing on the server with you, I've never seen you insult anyone and never broke any rules. It's a great sign that you point out who is stealing and such.

You have a good chat log, no gags/mutes/silences/bans. All good stuff. o;

I don't have time to get on much because of school for weekdays. No biggie, other admins can take care of it for the times being.

I gave you permission because you show me you are mature enough to become one of us. If you get the position, I'll be glad to help you if you ask me anything.

I will give you a +1.
Best of luck to you Capri!

Hello Capri!
The application is really well formatted I must say and everything looks tidy.
In your policies you mention "Orbiting too long" will result in a slay but I recommend slapping/freezing because slaying them will make the rocket head to someone else.

Your behaviour on the server is really good and I'd like to see you become admin so I'll keep this short and give my vote. +1!

Glad to see you have applied finally Capri and you have done an extremely excellent job on the application. The others have said pretty much everything concerning the application and your reputation within the server.

How ever; There are a few things I'd like to point out with your chat log to better you in your behavior on the server. There are a few times you've cursed at others and then used "xD" directly after. You also use the word "fuck" quite a bit so if you can lower that a bit (You are 15 so shouldn't be cursing all that much anyways) that would be extremely good. There is also the thing about you and europeans as I see things coming from you like "NOTICE ME FILTHY EUROPEAN", "This is why Europeans aren't allowed here", and the likes. Please note that even though it's in all fun and games you may offend someone else just off of their regional area so please calm down with that.

All in all with those few things I wanted to address I am quite sure you will make a fine addition to the team and I'll be more than glad to help you out when ever needed. You have been helpful definitely in notifying others they should not steal and letting us know when ever there is a problem in the server.

+1 from me concerning this application. Best of luck m'am and hope you make it.

Reactions: Vecomti and Tsumiki
just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

Reactions: Shiroe and Tsumiki
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Dio Brando
should you have any questions regarding anything feel free to ask any of us :)

Reactions: Shiroe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread