Accepted Cappstone's Admin Application #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capp

Banned
Your name/nickname: My name is Richard and i'm known in the Panda-Community as Gamer(le) and Crapp/Cappstone.

Your age: My birthday is the 19th of July 2002, wich means that i'm 13 and will be 14 in 3 months.

Who gave you permission to apply?: I have Cammy's and Madact's permission to apply as admin.

Your Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:1:115318002

Your general online times and your timezone: My timezone is UTC+2 (i think?).
I'm online from about 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. and under the weekend from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. These times can vary due school and other things.

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?: I mostly play on Jailbreak and Trade, sometimes on Deathrun and Mario Kart. I wish to apply for Jailbreak.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i do have one.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I was a moderator on a Garry's Mod server, but i left the team very quickly because the founder was very rude to me and he is racist against people speaking other languages than german. (not important)

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Unfortunately i don't have any experience with SourceMod, but i do have a list of basic commands.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
I'm aware of all rules and most admins know me. I can be a fun person to be with and i can remain calm in hot situations. I try to remind a player to the rules everytime if they break a rule or are about to break one. If players have questions i try to answer them if i can.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job:

No Mic as Warden/Not understandable quality: I will ask the player if he has a working Microphone or not, if they say that they don't have one, i will give them time to go to RED, if they don't i'm going to guard ban them. If they don't response i'm going to guard ban them directly.

Failing as warden
: I will warn them twice, and if they fail again it will be a guard ban for 60 minutes alive.

Freekilling: If someone freekills somebody by mistake, the freekilled person will get respawned and the Freekiller warned. If a guard freekills 2-5 players on purpose, He will get a guard ban for 260 minutes spend alive. If a guard freekills more than 5 players, he will recieve a permanent guard ban and a one day ban.

Failing as guard: If a BLU fails as guard i will warn them first. If they fail again they will recieve a 60 minute guard ban.

Being an unactive guard: I will warn them first and if they're still unactive i will slay them.

Chat Spam
: The player will recieve a warning, if he continues he will get a 60 minute gag.

Mic Spam: The player will recieve a warning, if he continues he will get a 60 minute mute.

Insulting/sexist and/or racist language
: The player will recieve a 30 minute gag/mute. If a player sprays a racist/sexist spray i will warn the player to change the spray and kick him/her if they don't.

Hacking: If a player is hacking, i will record a demo of him/her and send it to my mentor to take a look.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speedy and Deep
Well I'll post in here what I told you in steam.

Well you already know what I think about you, you know that I'd like to see you as an admin, You don't break any rules ( as far as I see) you're very nice against most players, you don't have any bans/gags/mutes, which is a very good thing and you're generally a good player and you'd fit as an admin (even for your age).

Tbh if you'd be enforcing the rules a bit when no admin is on that is if you don't do it already then I think any admin would love to see you be part of the team (and with enforcing I mean the good kind and not the bad kind, in other words don't act like your an admin when your not, when enforcing the rules ;3)

That was something I told you in a private chat and I mean it. I give this Application my full Support

• Agree
Reactions: Deep and Cammy
Hello Everyone and Hello Gamer.

I already told you what I think about you, but I'll of course say it again here for everybody.

Gamer is an active player found in our Jailbreak server. He seems to know the rules well, He has a good and clear mic, and he also often goes to the BLU Team, to take control of the round. Since he knows the rules well, he hardly makes mistakes and I've seen him enforcing them sometime, when it was needed.

His behaviour and attitude have always been good as well. He is cheerfull and calm, even when there are rulebreakers, and I've never seen him getting upset/pissed. The majority of players seems to like Gamer and have fun when he is the warden.

I cannot think of anything negative and relevant against him being in the admin team, everything makes me think that he's going to be a great admin, once he'll get accepted.

With all of this being said, I definetively support this application. I think Gamer would be a great admin and I would be more than happy to work togheter with him on the admin team.

Good Luck with your application!

-Persi

Reactions: Deep
Of course I have to give you my SUPPORT!

Your application is very well written and you have the most important information in your app.
But you made a little mistake in your app.:)
"""
Spam: The player will recieve a warning, if he continues he will get a 60 minute mute.
Mic Spam: The player will recieve a warning, if he continues he will get a 60 minute gag.

"""
By your rule "Spam" you mean "Chat Spam"(I think) and the chat spam is a gag and not a mute.
By your rule "Mic Spam" you wrote at the end "will get a 60 minute gag" but you have to mute him and not gag him.:D

You are a very great person and show respect to all other players. The funny thing is, I never heard you screaming or being pissed. I hope you will stay like that if you get accepted.:wise:

Your rules are very good but by the part "Freekilling" you wrote "If they freekill on purpose(massive freekilling) they will recieve a 60 minute ban and a guard ban for 260 minutes spend alive.". It depends how many he/she freekill. If he/she freekills 1 or 2 people without a reason, I would only guardban him/her for 240 minutes. If this freekiller freekills more than 2 person I would perma guardban him/her and then ban him/her for 1 day(depends on how often he/she got banned).

I said everything for now and I wish you luck::):

Support

I have discussed with the player in steam chats when they asked me for the permission to apply; I recommended that he speaks to Swaggy and Persi for their opinions, and that I had no issue with the application and so gave permission to apply.

I later got responses from Persi and Swaggy that he'd spoken to them, and seeing that Blackbread has posted here, I can imagine that he went to him too.

Despite the age of the player, they are mature within the Jailbreak server; rarely overreacting to mass freekillers or people that like to use obscene language.

While the policies are a bit light, and some are missing that could be mentioned, there's enough in there to get a good view of how you would operate within the server. Knowing that you rarely react with (any) emotion, I do not see you abusing the position that you are applying for.

One policy that I would like to note that is missing, is the one involving hackers. Although they are very rare in Jailbreak, it may come up. To deal with a hacker, you will need to get a recording of them first as evidence, and then pass it to either me or another full admin to review it (Deadsworn has hawk-eyes, but is normally busy).

Now then, I believe that is the entire Jailbreak team in support of your application.

Looking forward to @Madact 's reply, since you went to her for permission.

Thank you for all your support.

By your rule "Spam" you mean "Chat Spam"(I think) and the chat spam is a gag and not a mute.
By your rule "Mic Spam" you wrote at the end "will get a 60 minute gag" but you have to mute him and not gag him.:D
Whoops, my bad. I corrected it.

"If they freekill on purpose(massive freekilling) they will recieve a 60 minute ban and a guard ban for 260 minutes spend alive.". It depends how many he/she freekill. If he/she freekills 1 or 2 people without a reason, I would only guardban him/her for 240 minutes. If this freekiller freekills more than 2 person I would perma guardban him/her and then ban him/her for 1 day(depends on how often he/she got banned).
I will edit it later, i currently have no time to edit that.
EDIT: I've changed it. I hope it fits better now.

@Cammy i added it to the application, thank you for your advice.

Last edited:
Even though Cammy is looking forward to what I will say, pretty much everything has been stated here x)

Gamer was another one that I wanted to be admin and stated about it, just like the deathrun applicant that has applied. What can I say hm...He reminds me of @The Source , but more active ayyy get rekt source ;) Which is good cause god damn sometimes we need humor on there. He has that part of being an admin and being fun at the same time. I knew you where young but you're mature enough to take on this roll so long as you are careful with your emotions <3

+1. Also I don't mind part sharing mentor this one as we talk daily now and then.

So, it's +5 atm, and that's from those that play in Jailbreak. Looking good so far.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
just letting you know that your app is under review.
you will be informed within max. 24-48H about the final result.

accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be (incase he has nothing against it) @Cammy
should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us :)

Have no issues with this, Swaggy has also offered to help in Steam.

Waiting for him to get powers so I can run him through the commands (with Swaggy as test subject).

• Funny
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread