Invalid Can I be an admin with this really bad english? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My name and/or nickname: My nickname in games is Daredevil , and Zsolt in real life.

My Steam32 ID: 121727679

Online Times: I'm usually online every day , I think I'm an active member.

Servers: I'm only playing on Rocket Jump #03 server.

Previous experience as admin: I'm was an admin but not in Team Fortress 2.

Microphone: I have microphone, but I don't use.

Experience with administrating with SourceMod: I don't have experience with administrating wih SourceMod

Why should you choose me ? : Because I'm an active member on Rocket Jump #03 server , the first thing I do if I start TF2 is, go to the server and watch everything it's okey, help for someone, or play with the other players. I want to make the server better if I can.

If I become an admin:I will warn everybody before I give a punishment.

If someone spam the mic/chat: I'll warn him 3 times then mute/gag for 30 minutes.

If someone use hacks: I'll instantly ban him from the server. But nobody use hacks on jump server. :D

Other/foreign language in mic/chat: 3 warn and then mute/gag for 15 minutes.

Thank you for read this sh...!

Sry for my bad english I'm trying to learn more and more.

https://gameme.panda-community.com/search?q=STEAM_0:1:60863839+&si=players&rc=all&x=0&y=0

Sourcebans is clean.

Two things to note however...
1) Does Jump need administration? If anyone can answer this then please do.
2) Post #5 brings up a point. If you are 15 and your profile says 14, how can we be certain of your age. This also works vice-versa, but that situation would make you too young to apply without permission, making it impossible for you to become an admin at this time.

We just have to wait till @Ninja Cookie gets here. But I doubt that jump needs more admins, I myself tried while back to get second job in jump. It wasnt necessery back then , and Im pretty sure that things are same.
But who knows..

• Informative
Reactions: Cammy
Looking through your steam profile I am sort of curious, what was the reason for you to rename yourself to a admin?

743ad21a620d1980098cf0afc577fb45.png

Dear Swaggy it was a joke , 'cause yesterday we played together and I'm changed my name to Ninja Cookie for five minutes!
Just pooping that there to remember you the existance of this rule.
1) Profile rules:
b) Admin impersonation
Any name that is the same as or deemed too similar to an admin’s, or use of a fake [Admin] tag, is strictly forbidden.

Just pooping that there to remember you the existance of this rule.
1) Profile rules:
b) Admin impersonation

Any name that is the same as or deemed too similar to an admin’s, or use of a fake [Admin] tag, is strictly forbidden.
Never faced this back when i was an admin but if the impersonated admin is connected at the time and allows it for a joke i do not see any harm. Though i don't know if Ninja Cookie was connected.

Never faced this back when i was an admin but if the impersonated admin is connected at the time and allows it for a joke i do not see any harm. Though i don't know if Ninja Cookie was connected.
First Look my friend list , Ninja Cookie is my friend , and ask him , he was connected.

I'd like to say and this is my opinion but even if Ninja is in your friendlist that shouldn't be an excuse. You're not supposed to rename yourself to an admin that is still impersonating.

• Disagree
  • Dislike
Reactions: OxyGenE and :OP: D
I'd like to say and this is my opinion but even if Ninja is in your friendlist that shouldn't be an excuse. You're not supposed to rename yourself to an admin that is still impersonating.
We raced yesterday and I'm said I'm gonna beat you if I'm Ninja Cookie too and I changed my name , but only for minutes.

I'm just going to throw my opinion here on your app, do take it as some sort of constructive criticism though:

First off, the application itself is lacking quite a bit from what I can see. There is barely any formatting and there is not really much to read. If you would elaborate and perhaps remove any unnecessary emoticons it would look a little bit nicer, but as said, you should expand some parts where it's needed. I'll also add that you haven't really taken the app seriously, it just doesn't feel or look professional at all. (Again, this is criticism!)

Second point, regarding what @Cammy asked. I am pretty sure we don't need any admins on the Jump server, as far as I can tell. Though, I do agree that @Ninja Cookie should answer this as he is way more active than me on that server. However, there are other servers to apply for, but you'll need the gametime there as well.

I don't really feel like this guy would be a good part of the admin team, as of now. -1.
Don't feel discouraged, there are always more tries, and improving between them is a good idea.

Sorry to reply so late here

@Swaggy Yes the name change was a joke in the server and I was there when it happened, people were just having fun confusing watchers of mine who found me, I did shortly after explain it is against the rules to impersonate an admin though so he should probably change back, and he did.

Jump I feel doesn't need more general admins unless they are fully set on helping the server. Sometimes I can miss some calls from sleeping or being away/busy (sometimes the calls aren't actually worth answering) but generally it doesn't cause a huge issue to the server. Not to mention there are other admins already who will occasionally either answer calls from Jump or just be on there already.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Flynt
Wait a minute. Jump server isn't even listed on the available positions in the first place...The last edit was July 10th, which was before this application.

So really it should be marked as invalid for not even asking for permission to Ninja or Kevin since it's not listed...

Well I'm just going to call it and invalid it.

I suggest speaking with Ninja Cookie or Kevin. Preferable Ninja Cookie first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread