Declined calvinjoyner549's ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calvinjoyner549

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:61582763&advType=steamid
Name of your Banned Steam Account: i will surely guide the way
Steam ID 32 (STEAM_0:0:61582763
Date and Time of the Ban:
2020-05-11 00:21:57

Reason about the Ban:
Player is a reported scammer
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban
My original ban was just because i was a steamrep scammer from 2016 and felt this was unnecessary for a ban to last for 2 years however my real reason I'm appealing here is that recently I wanted to troll on jailbreak servers so i would make alts and would take over jailbreak servers across tf2 by mfk and enforce my own ruling by enforcing anime rules I made up however, I felt bad by being a troll and taking it too far and decided to play the game and haven't done any of that since my reform. I ask to be given a second chance if possible and if not, I will accept my punishment for what I did. I am truly sorry for what I did on the jailbreak servers not just on panda but on all of the other jailbreak servers.

Steam Rep
Steam Rep Report

Unfortunately we cannot unban as you are currently still flagged as a scammer on Steam Rep. I would say that you should make an appeal, however seeing that it was a Pay Pal scam I'm not sure the likelihood it'll be accepted on Steam Rep. For the time being you are unable to play on the server. DECLINED.

Note: You were talking about alts and such, if you attempt to evade the ban by using alts this will won't make it look any better as you'll be evading the ban whenever our system catches if it maybe a duplicate account. For this reason I heavily recommend to not use any alt accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread