Buttons during freeday (1 Viewer)

Meow

Engineers with freeday. In the office. Holding M1 on the open exit button. Eighteen scouts waiting at the exit. Guards can't do anything because it's considered camping.

This is, to say, mildly annoying.

Those freedays are often gained by simply idling in the cell, because non-LR freedays happen 90% of the time and you cannot kill idle people during that time. The last prisoner killed is automatically given a LR which he can then use to do what i previously mentioned.

I request some kind of change to make this impossible.

Engineers with freeday. In the office. Holding M1 on the open exit button. Eighteen scouts waiting at the exit. Guards can't do anything because it's considered camping.

This is, to say, mildly annoying.

Those freedays are often gained by simply idling in the cell, because non-LR freedays happen 90% of the time and you cannot kill idle people during that time. The last prisoner killed is automatically given a LR which he can then use to do what i previously mentioned.

I request some kind of change to make this impossible.
You see "Door exit has been opened!"? Run towards the office and kill prisoners inside it, close door and done. I don't see the camping in that, also from the previous TF2Jail version I remember the LR prisoners instantly losing his god-mode as soon as he entered the office, so that's not a problem either.
LR Prisoner goes in armoury? Aslong as he doesnt hit any guards, he can't be killed.
LR Prisoner enters office? Kill him if you want to.

It doesn't remove their freeday and since the Warden had already been crashed by someone or whatever nobody can hurt the LR freeday guy. The prisoners camp in front of the exit and run out as soon as the door opens.

Users who are viewing this thread