Bug on deathrun server of panda cocainum (1 Viewer)

Bug

• Remove it

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No remove it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I report a bug of cocainum on humiliaton works a glitch for no go on humiliaton and win repair it pls thanks panda are the best server of death run ever ;D u are the best repair it to make more fun this game to be more good than all deathrun servers

Why did you made another thread about it?
And, could you please explain this "bug" better?

Reactions: stalker455655
Wait you made 2 threads? Why, thats just spamming, everyone saw your other thread so this wont help and can you add some more information like how it can happen or how you can abuse it.It will really help admins too see what they need to fix. :)

501212_101.png

Reactions: Maddity
Reactions: stalker455655
He actually posted in the shoutbox, in his status and made 2 threads with the same copy-paste text.

Also i would like to point out that he posted the first one in "News" not in "bug reports". So i really think that he didnt even bother to actually write anything. He might even be trolling.

501212_101.png

no i created it by error i posted the other threw on news by accident and this is a bug report and i psoted it on bug report

He even said it to me on the server the hole time .-.[/QU
no i created it by error i posted the other threw on news by accident and this is a bug report and i psoted it on bug report

You still did a bad thing spamming everywhere. And even the steam of an admin dude you just need to have patience the admins will take care of the problem if you give ore info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread