Broken Rock The Vote ?!?!? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enriko^_^

Every time people on the server rock the vote the vote appears and we start voting but as soon as the vote is done NOTHING HAPPENS, it just sets the next map and doesn't change to the map but we need to wait a couple of minutes and RTV again to change the map.
I am pretty sure this is a glitch or something because RTV is suppose to change map and not only set the next map.

When the vote is finished, the next map is selected and activated after one or two more rounds.
Some seconds after the end of the first vote, you can rock the vote again if you can't wait to be on the next map.

That's how the "rock the vote" works.

1. A certain percentage of players type !rtv or /rtv or sm_rtv in console
2. When enough players do so a menu with nominated or automatic selected maps will appear
3. Players vote
4. The plugin sets the next map to be the map that won the vote.

Then there is this extra functionality when the vote is finished and x amount of time has passed;

1. A certain percentage of players type !rtv or /rtv or sm_Rtv in console
2. When enough players do so because they want to change now and do not want to wait for the map timer to end/run out, it will force the server to load the next map (This will be the map that was voted for in the previous 4 main steps).

So, to answer your statement/question this is not a glitch.

• Agree
Reactions: Antsmashers
Please be more clear about your suggestion, the word timer can mean allot of things.
Well you guys say that after you !rtv the map will change after some minutes or some rouns (and if I remember it is somewhere around 3 rouns and 15 min)
When people RTV they want the map to change in instant and not after 15 min or 3 rounds or so. So please make this change happen.

When people RTV they want the map to change in instant and not after 15 min or 3 rounds or so.

Don't think everyone is in the same situation as you.
You're talking like you are the voice of the people, without any offense.
Also, the map doesn't change after 15 minutes but way less than this, just saying.

Some people want to finish their round before changing map, and it seems like they doesn't always matter about making one more round in the concerned map, except if it's an annoying map after according to some opinions, from what I saw.
If a majority of people would matter, then the RTV command is here to change the map instantly.

We can make two choices when we are in the situation of voting for the nextmap :
-Voting then waiting for the next map.
-Rock the vote to have an instant change of the map, if the other people are fine with it (by rocking the vote).
People can vote and have the choice to change the map directly or not, which is better in my opinion, just like a democracy.

But if we make what you're asking us to do, then people won't have the choice anymore, they will be forced to stop playing.
Plus I think that making the switch being instant would bring us even more complainers, either about the round that they can't finish "like before" or such.

Well you guys say that after you !rtv the map will change after some minutes or some rouns (and if I remember it is somewhere around 3 rouns and 15 min)
When people RTV they want the map to change in instant and not after 15 min or 3 rounds or so. So please make this change happen.
after the maptime it will change, no need to change anything.

Then, Why we want rtv so? xD
One question; The rtv works by default at 60% How you have it configured?
its fine as it is, no need to bump an 10 year old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread