Accepted BoZZZ's unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleBoZZZ

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: BoZZZ
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080659932/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-23 08:36:14
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Greetings to the person that is reading this, I think that I deserve the unban because I never had a duplicated account. My whole Household only uses this one account, which was once my father's account, now mine. For 13 or more years til now, we never made or had another account than this one, so I find it very weird that I got banned for duplicated accounts.
Best Wishes,
BoZZZ

SourceBans Ban URL: Panda Community SourceBans
Name of your Banned Steam Account: BoZZZ
Steam ID 32 (How to get your Steam ID 32: Click here): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080659932/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2021-08-23 08:36:14
Reason about the Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban:
Greetings to the person that is reading this, I think that I deserve the unban because I never had a duplicated account. My whole Household only uses this one account, which was once my father's account, now mine. For 13 or more years til now, we never made or had another account than this one, so I find it very weird that I got banned for duplicated accounts.
Best Wishes,
BoZZZ
Sorry, I made a little false statement. This account isn't 13 or more years old, it's actually 9 years old. Yeah, I don't know how I went so far off, it seems like I make impossible things possible. Hey, another reason! haha.

Going through our discussion in PM, I'm led to believe that the affiliated account isn't you. I've removed the account ban. Should you have any further complication feel free to message me. ACCEPTED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread