Accepted Bouncer85's Ban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bouncer85

What's your username? TheBouncer

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:3542693

What is your type of punishment? Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

Who has punished you? Darkwolf

Why were you punished? Friendlying and Delaying

Why should we revoke your punishment? Hey.. my son love to play on your servers, but is again been banned this time for delaying and something i dont understand what means? he have autisme and are a little mentaly retarted ( might be spelled wrong), he is 15 teen, but only like 7-8 years in his head.. He been really good to go on spectate mode last 2 month like he was told last time. I didnt know that other rule, printet all the rules out know and will try my best to learn him freak fortress rules. Know he did something wrong, but cant you give him lower than 1 month ban like a week maby first time he got banned for this? Please really hope you can help me out Tried to explain to him he cant stand at spawn With RSP all the tine

• Optimistic
Reactions: Jiji
I have reduced the ban to 2 weeks, since I am uncertain of how fast or slow the learning curve is for your son. I know he has language complications and autism and other mental challenges, so I doubt he will be able to learn much from you alone. I'd recommend looking for help from regulars for specific rules and terms you dont understand. I do hope the 2 weeks will be enough for him to learn everything, as its gonna be his last chance. Please make the best out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread