Bonjour everyone :D (1 Viewer)

mignone_roy20

Aye dere! My name is Émilie but I'm better known as mignone_roy20 by my online friends.

Due to my location and timezone (I live in Quebec, and so my timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time)), I only play on the US Dodgeball server of Panda-Community. I don't like having more than 100 as a ping. Just... no ._. I still have a lot of fun, the people who come to this server are nice and I always enjoy my stay.

As my name might tell, I'm French (French Quebecer woooo vive le français), but I've been learning English since my second year at school (that means 9 school years of English). It's obviously not perfect but I do my best. I'm also willing to be corrected with explanations since mistakes make me learn ^-^

Also you can call me Emilie (without the accent), Emily or Roy. I've been called all these names so far by non-French people.

Aaaaand I'm out of things to say. Hope I'll get along well with all of you peepz :D

Welcome to our forums, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

I already esteem you since your Quebec has given birth to one the best female voices in the world (if not The Best), in my opinion.
Celine-Dion.jpg

Celine Dion... what the goddess you are!!

Welcome into Panda's Family! :grouphug:

(I live in Quebec, and so my timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time))

Awesome. When are you guys going to fight for independence?

As my name might tell, I'm French (French Quebecer woooo vive le français), but I've been learning English since my second year at school (that means 9 school years of English). It's obviously not perfect but I do my best. I'm also willing to be corrected with explanations since mistakes make me learn ^-^

I study English so I'm your guy for basically anything on that. Can't say I know everything, I'm not a native speaker, but quite knowledgeable nonetheless. Looking at your post, though, it doesn't seem like you have anything to fear.

Thanks to everyone for all your welcomes ^-^
Celine Dion... what the goddess you are!!
Yes, I know, Céline is awesome! She's one of the first artist I ever liked, and she's from here :D
Also, I'm sorry for JB ._.
Awesome. When are you guys going to fight for independence?
Maybe soon, who knows. Yet I think if we become independent it will just create way more problems. Actually I just don't really care about it-- :x

Hai Emily, welcome to the community :hoof:

'Ello fresh meat, hope you're a tasty bit. Enjoy yer stay matey. :grouphug:

Bienvenue parmi nous ;)

Beware of the Omelette du fromage jokes. :p

full.gif

Welcome to the community :3

*Canada Intensifies*
giphy.gif

Heya from me as well, welcome in the club of new members! =D

Users who are viewing this thread