Invalid Bombers Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Bomber

Steam32 ID
/thebigbomber1/

Your age: 23

Current playtime on relevant server(s): 8d 10:42:07h

Link to your Source bans record: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=/thebigbomber1/&Submit=Search

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply:
While I am 23, I talked to Chermal who is an active regular on the server and asked them for how and a few pointers on applying for admin.

Server to are applying for:

General online times & time zone:
Im on usually at around 6pm (1800) and on till 11pm(2200)-1am(0100) on weekdays. If I don't have any plans, I'm on basically all day on weekends/off days and I'm a lazy person so I usually don't have plans.
UTC-0800. I am near Seattle, WA.

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do but I tend to keep voice_enable 0 on because I've had issues with voice chat on other community servers. If I am to gain the Admin position I will turn it back on at all times as to enforce the rules of the server

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator:
With in-game admin experience, I do not. However, I am an active admin for a discord server run by GetQuakedOn, who is a relatively known player on Overwatch. If needed I can send a link to his server that has around 500 active members and 2000+ people all together.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
When it comes down to: Mic spam and chat spam (sending text off cooldown), I would:
1) Give a verbal warning
2) Mute/gag for 30mins
3) Kick from server
4)Ban from server if they continue breaking the rules after the first 3 warnings (only for 480 minutes, so 8hrs)
5) If after basically 4 warnings ban for 9999 and request a permanent ban.

Inappropriate sprays:
1) Warn and ask to change
2) Kick. Will inform there will be a spray ban if they return, and it's not changed
3) (if possible) Spray ban. I would ask for further guidance from other admins because I dont have experience on dealing with a mechanic likes sprays as my only admin experience is with discord

Cheating: I would record a demo and ban for maximum (as long as I could as a server admin) and request a perma ban.

Honestly, I want to be an admin to help out with the server. As I gain more free time from work (in the Army for now) I find myself spending more time online and most of that time is with tf2 and because of my newfound time on tf2, Ive run into more and more script kitties/hackers. I understand that admins can't always be there but the time it takes to review and kick/ban them can be a bit frustrating and I've already seen a server over in the EU (Yet another Hightower Server) lose its players because of them. I dont want that to happen with this one so I want to do everything I can to avoid that. With 6k hours in the game I've been a part of many servers/communities that have died due to hackers, owners not responding to the community (Kablowsion Inc if anyone played there in the past) and lack of support as a whole. I want to be more with Panda and do what I can to support it. Thank you for reviewing/reading this and hope to get a response soon. (Either I got it, or I didn't, and I'd like to know why I was denied)

P.S. Yes, I do use the lenny bind after a kill but just about anyone that's knows me understands I'm just being a clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
STEAM_0:1:107192679

2022-01-24 (3).png

The N word, of any variation and regardless of your skin and/or cultural background, is considered racism and will be met with punishments / warnings issues due to this.
Due to there being no admin base on US Hightower you are most likely not aware of this rule. So this has left me in a difficult position to what to do with your application.
I've closed the thread during the mean time to decide what to do about the status of your application.

Looks like you have been gagged for racism before so you must know the rules somewhat...
But the extent of you using it is too great. We're going to place a punishment gag and give you a cooldown before you can apply again. Your chatlog, regardless of the racism, is also not ideal even to recent days.
If you want to try again, you can only apply in 1.5 months. So on the 13th of March 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread