News Big Changelog 22.10.2013 (1 Viewer)

Kevin

Owner
Staff member
Founder
Deathrun:
  • added dlux_v8, inca_v4, marioworld_b08, prison_escape_v7, running_v5, safety_first_final, wackyforest_v7, wolfenstein_v1_1
  • updated roundtimer like on jailbreak
Orange:
  • fixed the Spawn Protection Plugin (no more random crashes and no errorlog spam)
VS. Saxton Hale & Freak Fortress 2:
  • added the final version of vsh_dustshowdown_panda
  • added vsh_weaponsdepot_final
  • removed vsh_silo_park_b1
  • removed an plugin that makes random adverts (cus server with ads on it sucks :B1: (only vsh)
Surf:
  • fixed the download/cache plugin so that every player can download now sound files without getting an error
All Servers:
  • added an donate plugin if you type !donate or /donate an site opens with the how to donate and also the benefits include the amount
  • added an plugin that shows up an join message for donators (Donator XXXX has joined..)
  • added an anti taunt plugin for the rainblower on dodgeball so taunt killing is no longer possible
  • added the /swap plugin on duel, hightower, orange, class warfare, 2fort and mario kart
  • fixed the bug that donators dont got their [Donor] flag (yeah i am dumb and forgot to add the flag...justcuz)
  • fixed also the reserved slot issues for trial admins
Webserver:
  • added the cdn server to the sourcebans page (nearly done)
  • optimized seo for webdisc
  • added google analytics
Dedicated Server:
  • upgraded the HDD to 2x 2TB Segate RAID1 drives
  • upgraded the network card from the onboard crap realtek to an Intel Gigabit PCIe Card (better performance under load and stable/better pings)

should be all, if i forget something i will add it below.
also i install now the new plugins like /swap, donate etc.

-Kevin :D:

Kevin' said:
added an anti taunt plugin for the rainblower on dodgeball so taunt killing is no longer possible

Thank you!

Typing !premium will give ya:
The server doesn't have premium, but you can donate! Type /donate for more information

borebuddy

Ron' said:
Typing !premium will give ya:
The server doesn't have premium, but you can donate! Type /donate for more information

borebuddy
So I get 15 minutes of free donator rank? :3

You get free 15 minutes of awesomeness, oh wait, it's already unlimited. :3

Ron' said:
You get free 15 minutes of awesomeness, oh wait, it's already unlimited. :3
All I want is free OP'ness, so please ask Valve to give me a Valve weapon with stats that make me:

Able to teleport
Invincible
-----Everything else in the game that can be changed at any time

Go do dat

c:

having donator powers for 15 minutes a day would only bring you about 7 good rtd's and the chance of picking the class you want.

However I don't think it's a very good idea.

EvoWarrior5' said:
having donator powers for 15 minutes a day would only bring you about 7 good rtd's and the chance of picking the class you want.

However I don't think it's a very good idea.
However nighteam and saings (NOT FKIN SKIAL KEVIN) premium is just studpily OP.
Become a sentry buster, superjump, more ammo for all weapons, health on kill, higher speed, always full cloak, 5 sentries as engie (insta build, upgrade 2x fast, inf metal) etc. etc.
:p

True, and thinking I actually spent my first 4 months in TF2 there .-.
I actually paid for premium...

But hey, I don't care anymore, people can pay for premium at Nighteam/Saigns if they just want, this game is about having fun, if they have fun with Premium, I won't stop them.

Ron' said:

But hey, I don't care anymore, people can pay for premium at Nighteam/Saigns if they just want, this game is about having fun, if they have fun with Premium, I won't stop them.
It is indeed rather fun, but not for long...

google analytics mean tracking of visitors not adverts.. you cant block that 107

PartyCow' said:
Ron' said:

It is indeed rather fun, but not for long...
Saigns actually started making their non-prems have benefits, premiums only did 1/3-2/3 damage depending on certain criteria.
Can't believe I spent so long as a premium...

Users who are viewing this thread