Bhop helping to glich maps and client jumps... (1 Viewer)

Enriko^_^

Well apperently useing bhop to pass a big part of the map is caleld gliching...
Well most of the times people would jump from an high place and use bhop to keep the hight and going throw a lot of traps without any problem. But that is not all... Sometimes the bhop will mess with the client current jump speed making him go really really slow... I am talknig about those traps that you try to do without the bhop and it just messes with your speed and when you do the second jump it just slows you a lot (when you press S and you press very fast W and jump that most of the times should go with the normal player speed) it just slows you down a lot.
So I would suggest to completly remove the bhop or just remove the hight bhop (so people won't keep the hight)

Well apperently useing bhop to pass a big part of the map is caleld gliching...
Well most of the times people would jump from an high place and use bhop to keep the hight and going throw a lot of traps without any problem. But that is not all... Sometimes the bhop will mess with the client current jump speed making him go really really slow... I am talknig about those traps that you try to do without the bhop and it just messes with your speed and when you do the second jump it just slows you a lot (when you press S and you press very fast W and jump that most of the times should go with the normal player speed) it just slows you down a lot.
So I would suggest to completly remove the bhop or just remove the hight bhop (so people won't keep the hight)
its fine as it is.

deal_with_it_rainbow_dash_by_misterbrony-d4da68z.png

Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
The bhop is fine as it is as kev said. If people want to use it to avoid traps it is a nice tactic they can use to outsmart the activator. If you have a real problem with it as it would do something such as exploiting or breaking the maps and the said person knows what they are doing and that it is wrong, report it.

Bhopping to skip traps is for faggots. Play the fucking map or don't play at all. It's like speeding with a car, and when you pass a camera, your car hops 10ft in the air. Not allowed, and cops that see it will bust your sorry ass.

• Dumb
Reactions: ☁ Spaceblob11 ☁
The bhop is fine as it is as kev said. If people want to use it to avoid traps it is a nice tactic they can use to outsmart the activator. If you have a real problem with it as it would do something such as exploiting or breaking the maps and the said person knows what they are doing and that it is wrong, report it.

That's what I always say. Simply report it or call for a admin. It would be a pity if the bhop plugin gets removed, because its way to much fun to hop around. As long as there are admins who enforce the rules I see no reason to deinstall the plugin.

They point is that Stabbin slayed me 2-3 times for bypassing traps using bhops... I may make some videos later showing some neat tricks to use bhop c:

They point is that Stabbin slayed me 2-3 times for bypassing traps using bhops

As long as the activator in team blue has the chance to kill you I see no problem with bhops. Bypassing traps completly with bhops is forbidden. But it seems that its sometimes allowed (e. g. wintervalley, admins were online but it was allowed to bypass the first trap thanks to the way above...).

As long as the activator in team blue has the chance to kill you I see no problem with bhops. Bypassing traps completly with bhops is forbidden. But it seems that its sometimes allowed (e. g. wintervalley, admins were online but it was allowed to bypass the first trap thanks to the way above...).
Well I am happy they didn't saw me bypass the whole map .-.

I don't know why would you even do that... because only people that know how to bhop can do that.

which are approximately 99% of the players playing here, but only a few are bypassing traps completly via bhop... at least that's my expierence so far.

I'm staying with my point that skipping entire traps with bhop is the worst thing one can do. You make it unfair for the activator, and you don't play the map the way it's supposed to be played.

I'm staying with my point that skipping entire traps with bhop is the worst thing one can do. You make it unfair for the activator, and you don't play the map the way it's supposed to be played.

Correct. But the admins need to punish such behavior radically, I don't even know that skipping traps with bhop are against the rules until stabbin slayed the heck out of the player one day. I played one or two times while a admin was online... and it was like "wayne do whatever you want to do"... in my opinion not the best attitude to combat unfair style of playing...

EDIT:Dunno who the admin was... it's not important for my point of view. I just want say my opinion.

I'm currently editing maps so they can't be bunnyhopped or skipped

Reactions: Doffy
I'm currently editing maps so they can't be bunnyhopped or skipped
Would be better just to remove bhop if by passing traps it is not allowed. On every map there is at least 1 trap that you can pass by bhoping and on winter valley you can bypass the entire map with 4-5 bhops so yeah would be way way way way better to disable bhop so it will be fair for the activator :/

Would be better just to remove bhop if by passing traps it is not allowed. On every map there is at least 1 trap that you can pass by bhoping and on winter valley you can bypass the entire map with 4-5 bhops so yeah would be way way way way better to disable bhop so it will be fair for the activator :/
I'd imagine editing maps to not be skippable and to just ban people who are skipping maps with bhop (which is more or less exploiting / glitching, FYI) would cause a way smaller uproar than removing the whole bhop plugin on it's own.

Reactions: Kitty Cat
I'd imagine editing maps to not be skippable and to just ban people who are skipping maps with bhop (which is more or less exploiting / glitching, FYI) would cause a way smaller uproar than removing the whole bhop plugin on it's own.
Dude I don't wanna download the maps all over again .-. and you can just edit the plugin to make the bhop hight lower so it will just help to fool the trapper. And it would be better to add a command that allows you to enable or disable bhop.

Dude I don't wanna download the maps all over again .-. and you can just edit the plugin to make the bhop hight lower so it will just help to fool the trapper. And it would be better to add a command that allows you to enable or disable bhop.
deal with it

Users who are viewing this thread