Declined Beleth's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username
💀 Beleth ♡

Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:1:90032897

Your age

Current playtime on relevant server(s)
10d 14:39:45h

Link to your Sourcebans record

(If relevant) Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A

Server you are applying for
US TF 2Fort

General online times & time zone
Any time between 9PM-5AM or just any time I got free GMT-5

Do you have a working microphone?
I do own a nice one

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Not in a TF2 Community servers, but in Discord community servers for things like Yu-gi-oh, Night in the Woods, Indie Animations, etc

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
I have been called and given rep as a level headed and rather known kind individual compared to most, I am known to follow the basics of rule and punishments to be dished out

MicSpamming:
1. A verbal warn
2. A day long mute
3. Perma mute

Racism in Chat or Voice Chat:
1. Day long to 3 day long based on severity
2. Perma Chat loss

Insulting or General Bad Player Interactions:
Verbal Warn
2. 1 Day mute
3. Perma Mute

NSFW/Offensive Sign or Flair Cosmetic:
Verbal Warn
2. Slay, Warn, then Kick
3. 2 Day Ban

Cheating/Bypassing Anti-Cheat:
1. Ban

• Scared
Reactions: _Black
Apologies for the late response to your application.

With no one assigned there's no one really required to give your feedback. I believe Solar has mentioned to me privately that he has seen you and knows you warn players via voice chat, but no other further obversions.
I've also seen you on the server and pretty much come to the same conclusion as Solar.

From what I can see from your stats your sessions are good, your chat is ok, you visit and participate on the forums and I see you making player reports and calls which is great. Nothing really I can comment to help you improve other than your punishment procedure which is too strict for panda community. That is something we would teach however if you get on the team. Other than just to keep up with what you are doing currently.

So I'll close this for under review. Any questions or inactivity please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Solar
sadly going to decline this due to your behavior in chat; you may apply again in a month - 28.03.2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread